New ticket policies regarding PR and verifications, effective now

Dont work with people who spam forms then lol

Look at TAT, if its long then its public forms. If its short (7-10 days max), then its most likely internal

3 Likes

We need to do something about them, also. Waiting for suggestions. I am tired of “I WILL UNBAN ANY ACCOUNT QUICK, HIGH SUCCESS RATE” tickets when in reality they look like this:

1. 45 days wait time.
  2. Please extend.
  3. Please extend.
  4. iT’s nOt mY fAuLt iNstAgRam iSn’t rEsponDing
  5. Whatever, just refund.
  6. Buyer gets a 30% loss refund because crypto took a dive.

We see this all, the, time.

10 Likes

Basically what SWAPD is saying, you should work with me.

6 Likes

@Hermes is a god when it comes to unbans, no lie. You can quote me, also. I guess one way to remedy these low-quality form-fillers would be what Hermes said, if the TAT is too long, avoid it. Or, we should FORCE (by knifepoint) sellers to admit whether they’re using insiders/panels or forms.

3 Likes

I guess we could tag known form-fillers topics, problem solved.

3 Likes

Why not include X/X tickets completed in a service thread?

12 Likes

2 votes for X/X tickets completed

1 Like

I love this idea, more work for swapd!!!

3 Likes

The mystery contest is a actually a beta test of that feature, ZWAMP wants to know how much time he will be wasting on verifying our numbers

He may be a God, but a picky one.
Would not unban my account because I could not provide a screenshot of how it was before the ban - therefore you are forced to go somewhere else.

Well having a good track record requires being picky. Quality over quantity.

6 Likes

What is the point of having a 100% success rate if you will not accept tickets? (generally speaking)

If I complete one successful ticket only and then deny the other 10, I will have a 100% success rate yes, but on how many tickets?

In my opinion the number of successful tickets should be specified and not the rate.
Like: 50 successful on 55 (50/55)

1 Like

Will prefer quality over quantity anyday

3 Likes

Well I only accept tickets I’m confident about. I prefer doing that than being the guy that accepts multiple tickets and fails most of them; this annoys the admins as well. If I would accept all the requests I get, I would be out of business within a day lol.

If your request isn’t eligible according to sellers, then sending it to loads of other sellers until someone finally accepts it won’t improve your chances. Sure there are sellers that like to take more risk and it might go through, but I just prefer not to be part of that.

Also, I might not be a big risk-taker, thats why my prices are fair as well.

3 Likes

Serious props here. From yair kinda guy to god tier.

Absolutely better not opening a ticket than failing it. It annoys everyone.

Still, in my opinion, the number of successful tickets should be specified and not the success rate - for the reasons above.

1 Like

Well that was the suggestion

Screenshot 2022-01-25 at 13.14.13

1 Like

Well the worst part is most of people who “unban” accounts are form spammers, discord bot users, etc, how am I supposed to know which method r they using?

Form spamming may affect badly on my account I know

Also there’s dudes with 50% chance. What the actual hell is that when it’s about unbanning account?

Providing form via app gives you 50% chance. That’s weird af

Well its yes or no hahaha