1 Like

I think those who have been verified will not pay :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It means that 99.99% of verified twitters will lose their badge

Fucking Elon

3 Likes

Not true. They keep the badge but won’t be marked as ‘official’ underneath

3 Likes

Yes, I mean, you keep it but it won’t be distinguished from the common users who subscribed to Blue

It will be meaningless basically

And I’m pissed cause I’m verified

5 Likes

True. Frustrating for anyone currently verified

How long until SWAPD has an «Official» badge service? :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I mentioned that as well, so basically now whoever that was offering twitter verification previously would be offering the tag verification now ?

I might be hitting swapd Diamond soon I’ll let y’all know

3 Likes

It’s a bit sad because I had a lot of work to get verified on twitter and now everyone can have them in the easiest way by paying 8 dollars. that is to say that all of us who are genuinely verified will lose the badge if we do not pay the 8 dollars and on top of that we will not have the ‘official’ tag. I thought that those of us who are verified were going to put the ‘official’ tag on our accounts, but that’s not the case.
also now I looking a ‘oficial’ badge to my twitter xD

4 Likes

If you know anyone who can do the official tag, let me know I’m interested as well

4 Likes

Chubs stop flexing on us. We know youre plugged up :sleepy: :sleepy:

Is this not the case? I thought you would automatically get it for all pre verified accounts.

2 Likes

I spoke to Elon today . If you don’t have it today your fucked . Not getting it you wasted your money on that check look real famous people have it rn only or political figures etc

No, most pre-verified accounts didn’t get it

No one has it worse then me I just dropped 4500 to get verified a week before :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

It’s part of the game.

1 Like