NO MORE Reels Bonus Payouts!

Ok my friends so it looks like the passive income with reel bonuses has come to a holt unfortunately!
I got some news from my contact over at meta and she confirmed this is in fact true, what do yall think about this?

Article;
Meta will stop offering Reels bonuses to creators on Facebook and Instagram | TechCrunch.

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::cry::cry:

i know right smh

Did they say that there will be a replacement for it?

Insane!

1 Like

Monetization through ads, I believe

Reel Ads

:expressionless::expressionless: ughh just when I was about to dive in!

They timed this terribly for me :rofl::rofl: but that just mean it’s time to grind harder

Feel your pain
Just bought one like a week ago and should’ve gotten the renewal today :smile:

Going to hurt alot of people who relied on the bonus.

Bro that could be super dope, what do you think about that? do you think running fb/ig ads will make a come back ?

ooh, trust me i know. I’m just glad i didn’t have my clients invest in the reel bonus accounts I had the offer structure as an investment opportunity and I was just about to roll it out. God works in mysterious ways I tell you.

1 Like

i recently sold one to someone for $22,500 I feel so bad for my friend…

1 Like

Well hopefully they roll out some other sort of bonus cuz otherwise the platform would die out of content

1 Like

I’m sure they’re going to replace it with a different system. I’m not sure how true this is but it

looks like Facebook reels play is invite only now just like Insta

1 Like

I think preexisting bonuses will remain unaffected. I think they will be adjusting pay rates but I don’t think it is gone for good. Pretty much I think they’re just trying to figure out how to stop people like us from abusing the system :rofl:

1 Like

Making it like YouTube. You will be able to have your own channel via your page.

1 Like

lmao true

i seen this i created a channel