Notes / Tags on Tickets

If we sellers could add tags/notes that only we can see on our tickets, I think it would be really helpful. We could keep track which ticket is on which step of the service. :grin:

I humbly request this feature from admin.
Would absolutely love opinions from fellow sellers !

2 Likes

@Brant See how innovative she is and you noob :[

Google Sheets :slight_smile:

1 Like

Imagine editing a Google sheet every time we open ticket amidst of replying to pms, when we could just add a tag if needed :slightly_smiling_face:.

Like how it’s in Facebook business suite

Its a separate thing. Why google sheets where its good to put all things together. I guess its an good idea to implement such feature and its not so time consuming and heavy to develop.

1 Like

Every extra feature makes the server clunkier.

Let’s donate some money from your Six Digit so that they can spend more lol

2 Likes

Im just 6fig you a millionare club bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m very well aware that it’s a separate thing. But I believe you’ll stay more organized using a 3rd party service like Google Sheets or Trello, vs. a note field within SWAPD tickets. Also, upgrades cost money :smiley:

An alternative is that you can whisper yourself status updates, or important notes for your tickets.

Service providers who manage tons of tickets are doing just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is this Spotlight Discussion worthy, @humaira?

1 Like

Also, you have 8 tickets opened. Not that much of a hassle.

I thought it could be a discussion. Didn’t know where else to post ;-;

Yes I know . Just felt like it could be a nice addition that’s why posted :))

1 Like

Are you using our bookmark feature? You can schedule reminders with notes so you don’t miss anything. It’s the most commonly used feature by admins, and that’s why we (almost) never miss anything.

1 Like

Example:

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for pointing it out
Will use it :))

1 Like