Notice: Bank wires will not be available between November 9-12

Hello!

Just a quick and friendly notice. The bank that our company uses will go through some major updates between November 9th through 12th, during that time we will not be able to confirm or send out any wires. We apologize for the inconvenience.

All bank wires headed our way will deposit normally, it’s just that we personally won’t be able to access our accounts to verify.

That is all. Thank you for understanding.

5 Likes

I will clip the message from our bank:

Bank Millennium and Eurobank join forces. Due to the planned works on merging the systems of both banks from Saturday, 9 November 2019 (from 5:30 a.m.) to Monday, 11 November 2019 (till late evening) , the following services will not be available:

• Millenet and mobile app
  • BLIK and online payments
  • ability to activate cards
  • operations in branches and via TeleMillennium

Difficulties may also occur during mobile contactless payments (HCE).

Cards, online card payments, ATMs and cash deposit machines will work as normal. It will also be possible to restrict a card by phone.

We would also encourage you to make important transfers beforehand.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

The outage starts tonight and will last until Monday night. I just noticed that Monday is a national holiday in our country and banks would have been offline anyway, probably why they picked this date. Sending/confirming wires during that time is a no-go. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

That means my $2 Million Wire delayed?

Yes. Your 1.8 Million wire will be delayed.

The 1.5 Million wire should reach you on Tuesday.

1 Like

We are talking about millions here :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Brother how do you know that ? Cause it’s true I have the baddest luck ever every 10th of the month fb pay me my ads breaks I was waiting and waiting my money and suddenly boom the bank crashes , God hates me

1 Like