Notice: Possible Delays in Response Times (August 2-10)

We wanted to give you a heads-up that from August 2nd to August 10th, you might experience some delays in our response times. Many of our team members will be on vacation during this period, leading to a temporary staff shortage.

What This Means:

• Longer Response Times: You might notice that it takes us a bit longer than usual to get back to you on inquiries, support tickets, or other requests.
  • Limited Support Hours: Our support hours will be slightly reduced, so please be patient as we work through your requests.
  • Business as Usual: Our platform will continue to operate as normal, but we appreciate your understanding and patience if things take a little longer.

We’re Still Here for You

Even with a smaller team, we’re committed to maintaining our service standards and assisting you as efficiently as possible. Please rest assured that we will address your concerns and queries as quickly as we can.

8 Likes

Everytime I open ticket you do this to me

1 Like

It’s not me this time! I have to stay in and work :frowning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

@Rapunzel I just hope you didn’t tell @SWAPD about our vacation plans :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bump! Everyone! Let’s be angry with @Rapunzel, @Goofy and @Alpha for being away!

2 Likes