NOTICE: We know there are PM issues, we're working on it. We apologize for the inconvenience

@RandyMarsh can I just get some free tegridy weed and I won’t complain

3 Likes

I just flew back from Amsterdam last night, hmu.

I have same issue.

Yes, we just tried to push the update again. It works on our test server but not production, it’s a mess. This was the last time today so no more interruptions, sorry! Services will be restored soon.

Hi, I’m not quite sure what is happening but i cannot reply to any messages/topics or even view them.

If i click on anythings that’s how it shows up

Sorry we’re fixing this ASAP.

He just told you theres a problem they will fix.

1 Like

Are you sure you want a mustache? it’s with my cum. Pandemic special.

Just so you know:

When I’m clicking on a topic it loads like this, I have to clear cache for it to load correctly.

My bad. I thought they just had a pm issue. Not with topics as well.

Yes please refresh the site. We literally have a whole team of devs working on this now to fix this, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please direct any questions to our professional moderator, @RandyMarsh.

1 Like

Problem fixed. Our server admins @DHSupport found the problem, so the code is going back to the drawing board. Thank you for your patience guys.

1 Like

Haha, noobs.

Yes, noobs indeed. This is the first upgrade that went so wrong for us.

1 Like

@RandyMarsh will refund any potentials earnings you may have lost during the downtime. Please PM him.

4 Likes

@SWAPD i had some nudes on inbox they were replaced with @RandyMarsh face…what happend

1 Like

You were blessed.

6 Likes