NOTICE: We know there are PM issues, we're working on it. We apologize for the inconvenience

NOTICE

We had an upgrade go horribly wrong, PM’s aren’t working at the moment for most users. This isn’t a security issue, just a bug in a recent upgrade. We apologize for the inconvenience.

UPDATE

Services restored.

6 Likes

Yes, I’ve been trying to send message and it’s not even loading the whole thing. I was wondering if it was just me or my time zone. Super weird. Thanks for letting us know, atleast now I know it’s just not my computer :sweat_smile:

Services restored (for now), as we’ve pushed back the update. But we will give this another shot tomorrow.

1 Like

I blame @MeG for this.

1 Like

Not @RandyMarsh ?

Nah, it’s not the same if it’s not @yair.

3 Likes

They aren’t working once again. Or is that just me?

Was having a issue with messaging just now also

My tickets are blank

All messages are blank also, just shows title

Sure its not @RandyMarsh?

2 Likes

That’s what I am thinking, he is always the one responsible for all the problems.

1 Like

No, it’s not just you guys. It’s our developer, he’s not as good as he once was, I think it’s time to cut the ties. We will restore PMs shortly.

2 Likes

Should I start offering my dev skills in Unique Services?

No.

PMs have been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you would like to file a complaint, please contact @RandyMarsh.

I can help fixing. I have a degree in Kosher programming

PM schystem

Get ready for round two, we are trying again (things will be broken for a few min). Please direct your anger at our Technical Support Master HR guy, @RandyMarsh.

5 Likes