OGU.gg (old OGUsers.com) shut down?

https://breached.vc/Thread-2023-OGU-GG-DATABASE-BREACH

Have a look buddy

That has been up for over a month

*2 months

Not to mention it’s old data, its available rn and the only thing new in it is register/lastlogin ips

the emails in it are well over 2 months old

2 Likes

Wow. So it seems he’s in jail for mail fraud.

1 Like

Sad to see this website go down and the owner in jail.

OGU was a great forum especially for the younger crowd under 18 who can not get ID verified here on Swapd, so if it is gone it is a loss to the community.

Might be a good opportunity to buy their database and email spam all the users an affiliate link to swapd haha :joy:

2 Likes

DB is old

Reading stuff online about him and his partners, I don’t share the same feelings as you.

I dont know anything about the owner and not defending him.

For me, it is sad to see website potentially down forever.

2 Likes

He was sentenced to 20 months in 2019. I don’t think he’s in jail related to the indictment. Seems like something else is happening

source:

1 Like

ogu owner got hit by feds yrs ago, no surprise here really. was a prelim investigation in 2021 too.

as for ogu, salute.

Their database might as well be on a monthly subscription at this rate 🫠

1 Like

You banned there ?

I am there for few years done Lot of deals with them, never had problems.

Ogu’s first owner was arrested in 2017, then his partner a** continued this site, but I think he was arrested 2 months ago for his illegal works this year. Now they have switched to a different site using the same database, it will no longer be ogu.com or ogu.gg.

They’re now https://flipd.gg/

THEY COPIED OUR DEE.

1 Like

new domain is ogusers.gg now

1 Like

So many versions hehe. Who knows which is real? No one.

1 Like

they snagged the vanity too, and most of the members moved there following Ace’s dox and court documents being pinned and posted on it. The user “underscores” from OGU owns it now. FLIPd I guess is it’s trash failed competition.

1 Like

Other way around. Flipd is run by the staff of the actual OGU and the other ogu/ogusers variations of domains are not affiliated and are just copycats trying to gain members thanks to the name.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.