Once in a lifetime - Massive BRAND Political Page for sale 250K ORGANIC loyal USA following

Why don’t we invite Hilary Clinton to this topic?

1 Like

Running US political page from Pakistan or any other country, fb won’t even leave your account let alone pages. :joy::joy:

Please Inbox me

2 Likes

Most political campaigns pay anywhere from $1.50-$5.00 per USA like on their pages. Google and all mega social media companies have stopped allowing political ad targeting. The election is coming up in just a few months. A completely organic political page, grown from America, to Americans, (which reaches the President’s son) doesn’t come around very often, on election year especially. These are just a few of the reasons for the very calculated price.

Your stats are absolutely rubbish! I have 1/2 million followers on Facebook and my page reaches anything from 3-10 million per week post reach. Something ain’t right here or you have fake followers

Nobody on this planet is going to buy your page for $1,000,000. As much as I would love Swapd to get the commission, I don’t believe there is anybody on here stupid enough to pay that.

Maybe you should sell it to a political campaign if that’s what they pay?

Link

This posting made me reflect on my ad still up on swapd. I’m changing it’s price to 10 million. And why the heck don’t I have a yellow premium label and this does? That’s cute, swapd.

Boom! Sold! 1% SWAPD fee discount if you buy this.

2 Likes

Unless someone here loves Trump enough or is personally running for president, 1,000,000 isn’t possible. But that’s just my opinion, I sincerely hope you sell it at that price. Because I’ve never seen any social property sell for that much, and I’ve been doing this since 2010-ish. I don’t think any sane person would invest so much money into a page like this unless they’re DIRECTLY tied to the Trump administration.

You will never get this price simply because it’s too small and dead, Bernie Sanders Dank Meme Stash sold for $7,500 at the peak of 2017 and that page was 30-45X the activity of this one.

I’ve held on to properties for years in hopes of selling to a speculator, it doesn’t happen. The most effective thing you can do here is build out a website and bundle everything into a profitable business, then sell on Flippa/empireflippers

3 Likes

We just don’t post very often anymore, thus why we’re selling. Each post does around 150k reach on average. Do the math. If anyone actually interested would like to make an offer and has additional questions, feel free to send a message.

You’re literally going against opinions of members who have been in this business for decades :smiley: We usually say right off the bat is something is worth the tag, we even spotlight it to help sellers achieve their goal. But this goal isn’t achievable.

I did the math and paying $1,000,000 for 228k meme page with 0,4% engagement still doesn’t seem right. Maybe my calculator isn’t just working?

1 Like

With a $1,000,000 price tag is it safe to assume that you make several hundred thousand per year in revenue?

1 Like

Political campaigns… this is a meme page lmfao, you’re an idiot.

2 Likes

Ill give you… a round of applause :clap: for thr gut and persistence :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I mean your going against all members and i really adore the time given to replying and arguments that the page is worth $1M…
One more thing if i would be the owner and i would be convinced that my page would sell for 1M and get this kind of splash, i wouldent waste my time trying to convince people…
In a nut shell you know what its really worth. :slight_smile:

To be fair - the price says 1,000,000. It doesn’t say USD, etc. 1 million dogecoins more like it.

3 Likes