Once in a lifetime - Massive BRAND Political Page for sale 250K ORGANIC loyal USA following

• This is a political page with a massive Pro-Trump following of 250K people.
  • Page has almost 100% following from USA, small portion from UK and Australia.
  • Created 4 years ago and grew organically, mostly from video shares.
  • Audience is highly receptive to image posts, video posts and articles.
  • Reach can go and has gone from 150k-20 million weekly depending on posting frequency and post virality.
  • Over 65+ million video views
  • Page has reached Donald Trump Jr (reposted) and other major political pundits
  • Selling this well built brand with a fantastic mainstream reputation
  • Can include website domain if requested. Can also include logos used on posts.
  • Clean page, no violations.

Serious buyers only, looking for purchasers from major or independent political media companies and campaigns

!

all that for only $1,000,000? What a deal! Am i right?

13 Likes

That’s one heck of a deal!

4 Likes

Dude, did you add extra three zeroes by mistake or you serious ?

2 Likes

Sickest pricing award of swapd goes to…

13 Likes

Looks like OP is drunk

For the sake of the SWAPD fee, I hope this is the correct price. Someone please buy this.

11 Likes

Damn bruhhh…

Time to call Trump here to ask for the Handle of the page! GLWS

For the sake of swapd fee you have marked it Premium lmao :joy::joy:

1 Like

Not trying to hate, but the demographics are all wrong. FB politics on both the left and the right is overwhelmingly older and female.

if this sell in the mentioned price , i am quitting my own Niche and will make such pages and sell it for half of the price of this page :man_shrugging::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

This is actually 4 USD per follower. The highest per-like ratio I’ve ever seen. I think the biggest and most active page we’ve ever sold (via our other websites) in the past 9-10 years went for around 50,000 USD. And it was bigger, better, way more active, and it sold during the golden days of Facebook (little reach restrictions). If this sells at 1/100 of the price, I’d still be surprised.

2 Likes

Can u please include the swapd fee in this? :ghost::ghost: :joy: :joy:

Start making it, USA political pages worth more than humour pages. Because audience interact in all kinds of posts we upload like links and videos etc!

Also, after seeing price someone buy my 1.4M all countries mixed page (mainly Mexico) ultra active only in $3000 now. The greatest deal on SWAPD!

I think he wanted to post on the “Meme Contest” but by mistake posting in the wrong category :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the LAUGH this morning! Hahah I needed that!!

They’re also highly risky. Politics is a touchy subject on Facebook. These pages get deleted left and right.

2 Likes

Maybe, they’re risky but I’ve seen some money making pages from my clients in today’s Facebook where it’s hard to deal with. Also, facebook groups are very active in this niche!

2 Likes

I’ll give you $200

2 Likes