OnlyFans Model Connections

My first ever SWAPD thread for selling

Anyone who’s worked with me knows that I have extensive connections with dozens of the worlds leading OnlyFans models and top earners.

• I will provide direct contact information to multiple INFAMOUS OF models.
  • I will tell you how to interact with them, how to communicate effectively, and how to offer whatever service you are pitching, so that you can try to land a deal and potentially a long-term relationship.
  • I will provide suggestions on how to revamp your personal Instagram profile to portray credibility. (assuming you have one, and this is probably more important than you think)

Some of these girls throw money at literally anything that they think can benefit them. $2,000-$3,000 quotes for a simple service is the fastest “yes” you will ever receive. Some of these girls are constantly looking for hard workers with some time to spare, so that they can outsource monotonous tasks. There are plenty of opportunities to make money, especially when you’re offering your services to someone who is grossing >$200K USD per month.

If you have a service you think is useful and want to make some pitches through direct contacts, I am providing you that opportunity.

Keep in mind

• I’m making no guarantees on sales, but I don’t have $140K onsite purchases for no reason.
  • Im also not offering this for anything less than 5 figures. Anything less would be a waste of my time.
  • I’m only offering this to 1, maybe 2 people.

I am offering one single guarantee. Your Instagram DM will land at the very top of the inbox (not the requests). It will be accepted into the inbox of a top earning OF model who is verified with >500K followers on Instagram. This absolutely guarantees that a minimum of one of your messages at least gets looked at.

DM with questions. Don’t DM asking to expose identities, I will not tell you what contacts I will be providing.

Thanks.

4 Likes

5 figures for a DM to a girl who has 500k followers on Instagram with no guarantees…you could spend $10k on pages on swap and have your own network way bigger without the girl. This is grossly overpriced.

Sorry, I don’t speak broke. Can someone translate?

Do your thing I guess lol. There are some wild threads on here, but this one caught my eye had to say something. Makes sense why there’s no comments in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Just saying, the thread is literally. I made 140k over 3 years on swap’d which is like a high school teachers salary lmao. Then you talk about people being broke, and your selling point is pay me 10K and this girl will see your DM it will work, trust me bro.

1 Like

Kudos to you if someone falls for this though it’s just overpriced to anyone with a brain :joy:

I have spent $140K onsite since i’d say June of 2022, roughly 7 months. You can ask an admin to double check that.

I’ve never sold anything on SWAPD, ever. All sales I make are off site.

I just thought i’d try to give back to the community by offering a way into an industry that has made me multiple 6 figures in profit this year, because some community members on here are awesome.

There may also be some ambitious lad that may have just the right bit of swag to successfully capitalize on this opportunity through a network that I would comfortably say is entirely unattainable without a reliable plug-in.

And just for reference to anyone reading this, if you’re as big of a self righteous prick as @codesocial you’d have absolutely no luck in any successful interactions with females at this level of promiscuity. (Probably any females in general if we’re being honest).

————

And im closing this thread just so I don’t go brain dead reading this clowns response.

If anyone is interested just dm me.