Our job that earns $3000 per month is for sale

Business Type: Influencer / OnlyFans Advertising Agency
Price:65000$

Description:

We decided to sell the advertising agency we established in 2019. A business model where we promote influencer/onlyfans models on social media accounts. all customers come back through social media. We didn’t spend any money on advertising. We have 10 accounts on Twitter and Instagram. 10 accounts with over 1 million followers in total. All promotions are made from these accounts. and all our customers find us again on our social media accounts.

Our website is on wix. We have received payments for 2.5 years, first with Stripe, now with wix payment. We haven’t been able to concentrate on this job for about 4 months. We are starting a new project. That’s why we’ve decided to sell this business. These gains do not satisfy us.

There are about 5000 members registered on the site. 90% female and American.

Monthly earnings are currently around $2500-3000 as we are not interested. If you spend 1-2 hours a day, you can easily earn 6-7 thousand dollars. We’ve done it before.

From 2019, reports of all sales made via strip and wix payment will be available.

All followers of the twitter/instagram accounts we have are organic. These are accounts with full engagement. 80% america and female followers. even that is priceless.

1 Like

Are you promoting onlyfans model accounts? How do you get paid? They send you cut from their payments ?

We mainly promote onlyfans model accounts. We take payments by credit card. At the same time, the cashapp option is also active.

Who is paying you?

models

How they measure your success?
Do you guarantee them X monthly followers ?
How much each model paying you

1 Like

We do not guarantee followers.
We have promo packages. It ranges from $25 to $250. Our average per sale is $30

So you ain’t selling no business

You simply selling few pages with followers :man_facepalming:t2: so who ever buys it can sell his own promotions

3 Likes

you had a hard time understanding.

1 Like

Hi please send me your wix site + some of your ig and twitter accounts so I can check it out. Currently also running local OF agency, so I am interested.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.