Our sales/purchase tracking system is up! We need your help, calling all beta testers!

shows 0, i sold a big account 30 days back :open_mouth:

All my transactions are 0. Have made more sales this last few months since I joined. Mind to look at that.

@SWAPD I’ve made my reports public, around $45k+ is missing, let me know when you guys manually updates the records.

Yes, we’re looking into this.

1 Like

That what I wondered and that’s why I was against this idea but everyone here forced us! It may bring unwanted consequences. I am fairly sure the top earners will be walking targets for scammers and competition. But, that’s why we added the private feature.

1 Like

Mine is showing 8 deals but $0 as of now, when trying to apply for diamond status it showed I was close to 70k. Would love for that to be updated of course whenever there is the time for that and all and any bugs are found!

im unable to see … i made 2 deals but it showing that i made 2 deals which worths 0 USD :confused:

Update coming up today! So, round two.

1 Like

says $0 for me =/

Sounds accurate.

3 Likes
  1. I’m only reading this now but my username is already out there without me making it public (which I’m cool with though).

2. The stats seems inaccurate; the activity >> report says 0 all at my end.

3. Maybe we could also have a ranking system of users with their combined volume as well? (buy+sell)?

I can’t see your data on the leaderboard I think that if your on the leaderboard and you have your settings on private you will still see yourself on the leaderboard, but no one else can see you. It was the same for me when I had mine private

2 Likes

I don’t see your info as public though.
The new update is rolled out but we have to wait 24 hours for the new data to generate.

The update went live.

Fixed things:

Ranks should show now.
The correct earnings should show since March 2020. Next week we will adjust the correct amounts for previous months.

The top earners of all time will wildly fluctuate in the upcoming weeks as we will update the numbers. However, we’re fairly sure @Jkr123 is the winner :slight_smile: I hope she doesn’t mind us posting this I don’t think it’s a secret that she is the top Queen of SWAPD!

Things to fix:

• UI
  • Remove the 24h column. We sometimes don’t process all tickets in a single day to that table will be turned off for now.

Her numbers are now correct (except for purchases, they may be a tad higher).

3 Likes

Noob:

@RandyMarsh is actually negative 781 USD when you calculate purchases/sales.

1 Like

Hey @SWAPD - to answer your earlier question I didn’t make my record public but I don’t mind it.

PS - I might give up my free ps5 if we can turn off your checkout bot :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @Jkr123 - We will try to improve that thing for you.

Also, now that we have the exact data:

SWAPD has made $2,867,698 USD in sales since March 2020!

We love you all :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That number may be higher actually as the OTHER category isn’t counted, and we have some big tickets (even ongoing) under that section.

1 Like

All those sales and you cant even send us to a strip club