Our sales/purchase tracking system is up! We need your help, calling all beta testers!

We’re one step closer to launching our earnings report. Before we start launching contests, we need to polish it!

First, please keep in mind that the system went live only a few hours ago, and it updates every 24 hours. It is still collecting data from old tickets. Second, it will only show data from successful tickets starting back in March 2020. Third, we’re already seeing bugs on the back end, not everything is working yet. For example, we know for a fact that the overall SWAPD sales total is three times higher (even a tad more). We do not know yet why it’s not showing the full amount, but we can probably assume it’s because we didn’t truly iron out our /start page until Feb 2020.

How can you access the report?

The main report seen by everyone can be seen here: SWAPD

Why does it only show USER and not full @handles? And how can I access my own report?

Per your request, we’ve made that info private by default. Users will be able to make that visible in their Report Settings. Go to your profile, click activity, then report to access your personal report page. On that page you will see the following setting:

It says I have X sales and X purchases but the counter says 0 USD. Why?

The system counts all successful tickets, even the transactions prior to March 2020. The problem is the tickets prior to that date do not have the amounts stored in the database. There is no way to correct this, unfortunately.

I have more sales that I know of, can the amounts be adjusted?

Yes, we will adjust the values once the system goes out of beta stages, per user request.

Can I check other users overall rank?

Yes, if their info is set to public, all you have to do is click their avatar. Example:

By the way, @Jkr123 report has 70000 USD missing, this will be updated tomorrow when the next cycle runs.

We now need your help!

Now that we covered the basics of the system, we need your help in squashing the bugs. Anything you can find, whether is a bug, typo, suggestion, or problems with mobile usage (to be honest these pages won’t be mobile-friendly, at least not yet) we would love if you let us know by replying to this topic.

Thank you, guys and gals!

9 Likes

@Jkr123 - Question, did you make your info seen to the public? Just wondering as we’re tracking bugs.

The first bug found! The top sales report (all time) for SWAPD is only the combined total of 10 top users. We will correct this soon. So, to put things into perspective, the top 10 users have made $826,366 USD in sales/purchases since March 2020 (when we started collecting the data).

On my report it says I’ve $0 in sales & purchases idk if it’s a big or not updated yet?

New update. We have actually begun collecting amounts in March 2020, not November 2019. In November we’ve started the purge, but amounts weren’t saved until March next year. Corrected.

@Pitbull

It may have not processed yet. We’re aware of the issue and are monitoring it.

1 Like

Dope system

found a grammar error when I click on the report page and go to the bottom, In bold lettering it says " You Has X Purchases And Sold X Items/Services.

This doesn’t seem too accurate lol

Just a small grammar mistake in the activity > report tab:

Hah! Thank you.

1 Like

Looks like a bug. The system should show “USER HAS” for visitors, and “YOU HAVE” for when you view your own report. Added to fix list, I temporarily patched it. Hackerman.jpg

Did anyone take their earnings off private yet? Just wondering. FYI, this will be a requirement (naturally) to participate in our contests.

I did just there

1 Like

Nice! You’re ranked 6th for the past 30 days! As a reward, you get to slap @RandyMarsh!

4 Likes

Why are some user fields highlighted and others are not?

To make it easy on the eyes (so it’s not a big wall of text).

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

Great, where’s my diamond membership😂

1 Like

We positive nobody from the IRS in here ? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Shows all 0 for me