Over 5 Million Follower Monetized Social Media Brand not just a YouTube Channel

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 2.28M on YT, 2.8M on TikTok, 169K on Snapchat, 108K on IG, 44K on Facebook and growing
Topic/Niche: Original Satisfying Videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All followers on all platforms are real and organic, accumulated with years of hard work.

Description: This is not just a YouTube channel. It’s a whole media production brand. You get everything in 1 package. Monetized YT channel, Monetized Snapchat show, Monetized Facebook Page with Rights Manager, Monetizable TikTok and IG. TikTok is created in US. So it’s a US based account with all new monetization options open to it.

The total revenue from all platforms over the years exceeds $2M USD. It has super big potential given the right people with the right management. This is not a 1 person managable business unless he/she is super skillful and works 24/7.

Every single video on all platforms are 100% original and produced by creators who can continue working to create more new content based on the feedback of the new management team.

Every single platform has the official same and OG username.

I personally do not have much time or interest left for this field of work. The primary reason I am considering selling rather than working hard on it and keep the consistent revenue flow from this cash cow is:

1. Some team with more resources and motivation can do 100x better job than me and reap the rewards that come with it and grow the work of my life into smth even bigger.

2. I have not much interest thus motivation left for social media. I want to dedicate 100% to trading crypto & stocks which is my new obsession.

Any questions you have, you can send me. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WITH ENOUGH BUDGET, PLEASE!

The sale also includes thousands of high quality, new original videos that have not been uploaded yet. The sale also includes the copyrights to every single original video on every platform.

I can also provide my guidance for the 1st month after the sale is completed. My guidance will include detailed explanation of all the ways each platform can be monetized to its full potential. If done right, the whole brand can bring in around $100K USD each month.

@SWAPD maybe, this listing is worth featured and all other premium tags.

2 Likes

How much are you asking for this channel. I can do monthly average earnings
times 10.

What is the channel id

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.