PACKAGED DEAL: 2.2 million and 840K Facebook page, 14.5K and 150K Instagram page with 48K TikTok account. Websites included

Country of followers (majority): US/INT
Amount of fans/followers: 2 million likes, 2.2 million followers
Topic/Niche: Memes/Entertainment
Promotion methods used? Organic
Social Platform: Facebook

Description: A huge page with a verified tick that’s earned a lot from monetization. I’m no longer able to manage the pages as I’m looking to focus on another venture. Monetization is restricted due to the limited originality of the content, but you can easily turn it back on. I’ve generated over 7 million views at one point, as shown below. I can provide data of past videos that have gone viral.

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of fans/followers: 48K followers
Social Platform: TikTok

Description: A TikTok page grown from scratch to go along with the Facebook page I’m no longer able to take care of this TikTok account because I want to put my attention on something else. I generated over 7 million views with this account at one point and I know it can get back to that.

Amount of fans/followers: 14.5K followers
Social Platform: Instagram

Description: A Instagram page grown from scratch to go along with the Facebook page and TikTok account. I’m no longer able to manage this account because I want to put my attention on something else. I’ve had videos on this account go viral and generate over 30 million views.

I’m also throwing in a website that I’ve made for this group of accounts where I was going to start earning from Google Adsense. I’ll give you full access to the website, it just needs articles written for it.

Country of followers (majority): US/INT
Amount of fans/followers: 670K likes, 840K followers
Topic/Niche: Gym/Fitness
Social Platform: Facebook

Description: A huge Gym/Fitness page that’s earned a lot from monetization. I’m no longer able to manage the pages as I’m looking to focus on another venture. Monetization is restricted due to the limited originality of the content, but you can easily turn it back on. I’ve generated over 80 million views at one point, as shown below.

Amount of fans/followers: 150K followers
Topic/Niche: Gym/Fitness
Social Platform: Instagram

Description: A Instagram page grown from scratch to go along with the Facebook page. I’m no longer able to manage this account because I want to put my attention on something else. I’ve had videos on this account go viral and generate over 10 million views.

I’m also throwing in a website that I’ve made for this group of accounts where I was going to start earning from Google Adsense. I’ll give you full access to the website, it just needs articles written for it.

The accounts aren’t as active as they used to be because I haven’t been posting much.

I’m also throwing in the new branding for the gym/fitness page.

MESSAGE ONLY IF YOU’RE WILLING TO MAKE AN OFFER!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.