"Page is at risk of being unpublished" - New scary FB Message in the Page Quality tab

Did you see it on your pages? For no good reason as this short article suggests?

I see it on all my pages, even those that never had a single violation. Another lovely scare and BS from our good friends at FB. You would think that with the money they have they could afford to higher some 1st class programmers…@SWAPD - maybe get FB to outsource programming to you guys!!!
https://nari.co.za/d.php?fid=67690

Hmmm, I did see this in a page we audited today.

I moved this to Public Blog as it’s worth discussing, or at least taking notice at. This has to be a bug, because all my pages have this. Even a page I’ve set up for my friend (local business). I’ve set it up last week, made no Inauthentic Behavior like Facebook claims. On top of that, I’ve dropped a few hundred on ads for it too.

Your Page is at risk of being restricted or unpublished for repeated violations against our standards on Inauthentic Behavior.

1 Like

Good. I’m happy I posted it!

1 Like

I will try to set up a brand new page just for fun to see if this appears.

2 Likes

Yes on fb Purge post people are already discussing about it
Yes I asked to many page owner I know and confirmed that everyone having this on each of their pages

Have this on my pages as well

I was thinking to do same but as you going to take this action will wait update from you

Lmao: Redirecting...

2 Likes

This is a bug. Usual fkbook criminality!

1 Like

Selling this page: Redirecting...
Best offer, it’s going to go viral soon!

4 Likes

LMFAO!

1 Like

FB is seriously fucked up.

Time their CTO gets canned

happens to my pages, too!

after the purge on our side this new awesome update :stuck_out_tongue: , hope so it will stay only to notification and no more unpub and deleting of pages.

Have you guys seen this:

Not sure if it’s related.

Seems like it’s back to normal now. Is everyone seeing the same?

Yes it’s normal now

Yup. May the force be with us with FB

“For people to express themselves, they need to be safe.”

Fkbook, please read The Coddling of the American Mind: How Good Intentions and Bad Ideas Are Setting Up a Generation for Failure, by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt. This overreaction and its fallout are nothing short of SJW BS conflating the free expression of ideas with violence.

1 Like