PAGE RECOVERY | Get your Disabled IG Account Back | Starting Price: $1.5k + | Quick turnaround | META REP

That’s wrong. A rep will ask for the old phone or email linked to the account, before an escalation is filed. It’s how they confirm you own the account

2 Likes

I know guys with reps and it’s just username, and within 48 hours I don’t know what you’re going on about safety concern

1 Like

Exactly.

lol, this guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’m not sure why he decided to hate on my post and put out inaccurate information to stare people away, it’s actually sad honestly…

2 Likes

You get “safety concern” on Swapd for being a citizen from red-flagged countries that are most likely to scam people.

It doesn’t mean he did something here on Swapd.
Why are you hating on everyone here bro? Calm down.

2 Likes

Not sad at all it’s sad to claim that you have 10 reps when I see mfers say this almost daily on telegram when it’s never the case. Up to 30 days is 100% not reps and I know this for a fact so just stop already.

That’s not how it works. You can anyone who has support. They will want to know the old information associated, or they will not process the request. Whoever has been feeding you information is clueless and probably a scam artist.

And this is swapd not telegram. Stop comparing it.

There’s lots of people on here that are on telegram as well, they are not scam artists, do they have 15 reps though, no. Even my grandma has like 20 reps, apparently everyone has a rep now of days to try and jack up the prices. I have rep emails as well, I’ve contacted them, most are useless. Apparently adam Quinn had 30 reps, a Facebook contract, his cousin was Zuckerberg and he was still buying the unbans off someone else. I am not believing the 10 reps and take up to 30 days possibly bullshit and I do not care what you or anyone says, it’s pure :billed_cap: I’m not a fan of liars or people who over exaggerate what they have access to. It’s to common now of days and people aren’t buying it anymore.

Hu, my account was hacked and fb page was stolen, can you help me recover it ?

Lol sounds like you are not having much success online buddy go take your personal problems somewhere else. I see you sell the same service as me so you think coming on here and talking ■■■■ is a great strategy but its not. I actually have 10-15 reps that Ive built relationships with and hung out with in real life. My first swapd hater i didn’t know it would be so soon lol But i am done responding to you sir you can ramble on by yourself, good luck to you on your journey.

Side note; PM’d everyone back!

can you recover @cringe. TOS perma

Fake it till ya make it I guess, I actually have people messaging me in my inbox agreeing with with what I’m saying. And I don’t know “what strategy” you speak of but I just don’t like bullshitters, that’s all. I’m not going to entertain this stupidity anymore.

Can you fix permanently restriction for running ads on Facebook profiles?

If yes, let me know the price.

Yes, i have a great solution for you. PM

you can recovery banned ig for copyright?

Easy pm me

Responding to everyone now…

Dmed

Has anyone received any service from this seller?

1 Like

Responded to all.

10 Done Off site - Service still booming

Bruh let him do what he wants to do …
If he has a rep or not its his lookout i would say and it would reflect in the success rate of the service …
Just assuming and spamming thread aint good for any business
Lets work like a family without hating each other

Goodluck to both of you for your sales
I would rather concentrate on my business then judging others

1 Like