PAGE RECOVERY | Get your Disabled IG Account Back | Starting Price: $1.5k + | Quick turnaround | META REP

Can you recover Facebook account? I don’t remember birth of date which is in it I have two step and login email password as well

please check pm

It depends on who your Rep is and how she/he works. I worked with a Rep who asked for both phone number and ID

1 Like

Can you open compromised instagram account?

Got any luck in solving it?

1 Like

Pmed you

1 Like

Hi erm strange one, have a client who has forgotten the email to one of his pages, he can’t login without the 2fa code from it. He has access to the mobile and gets those codes but still needs an email :frowning: any solution?

1 Like

Pmd you

1 Like

Hi Sir!
Please I Have A Facebook Group Is Hacked And I want To Get Back.

What’s the average price for getting an old/hacked account back?

2 Likes

I need recovering unpublished FB pages and removing all infringements (both were done automatically by FB algo that are NOT true). PM

i think he is a just reseller

he has failed to complet my ticket…

Well his own account is banned recently and he can’t unban it, so much for 10 reps and all this other Bs he was going on about. I knew it was big :billed_cap:

lol you dont know what you are talking about and my account isn’t banned? why are you spreading false information?

It is banned, you even posted a story about it the other day :joy: Why you wanna lie about that I have no clue