Per @stephano123's request, we're starting a mini fund for @veteranheroe

@stephano123 has asked us to set up a small fund for @veteranheroe to help him with his recent 43,000 USD loss due to theft.

If you have extra funds you can spare, and you feel kind enough to do something nice before the year ends, this is the time to do it.

@stephano123 promised a 500 USD donation.
@SWAPD (me) will match that 500 USD donation, also.

So, right off the bat, we have 1000 USD. It’s only a fraction of his loss, but this isn’t meant to supplement the money which was stolen from him. This money is for fighting back, whether it’s litigation or hiring SWAPDsters to go after him. Speaking of which, you don’t have to donate money. Can you do things such as ban social accounts? If so, offering your service here for free would greatly help to get back at the scammer. Remember, the thief thrives off being glorified, losing his social properties will be a considerable sting for him, and it will apply further pressure.

@veteranheroe - Please send me your BTC/USDT (ERC/TRC addresses so I can post them here). Perhaps some people will be willing to donate.

21 Likes

I’m down to donate as well, awaiting your USDT TRC20 address.

4 Likes

Let’s make this big loss into a smaller one for our guy.

Even $50 each will greatly impact! :pray:

I’m down to donate!

3 Likes

I’ll donate :+1:t2:

Send me usdt ERC20 addy

I’ll double what @holma sends

1 Like

Why not triple?

@SWAPD, @stephano123 and all of you :heart:.
I’m so proud that I’m part of the best online platform Swapd.

I can’t and will not accept any donation from you I’m feeling so supported only with the words and the help you have been giving here and this the best help someone can get on any platform out there.

Thanks Swapd that you exist.

Let’s get together and put all the scammers down that’s the most important thing that we can do.

And let’s be sure that this guy this fake “millionaire” will get for sure caught. And this will be a lesson for all the scammers out there.

I do appreciate every single second you spent your time reading my post.

Lots of love and I can’t thank you enough💌

Let’s build together and come stronger back and build Swapd to it’s highest levels.

21 Likes

Maybe you can use this donation to catch the scammer. Like spending for articles, videos, shares etc.

We are here to help you.

4 Likes

That was precisely my point. I know some users on SWAPD offer ban services, if @veteranheroe doesn’t want the 500 USD, I will gladly pay someone the money to take down his Twitter/IG. I know this seems trivial, but I know that this will sting him, a lot. This needs to be done.

5 Likes

I’m also down to destroy his online presence and create press and post him everywhere.

We are already tracking him down. He can’t escape for sure, but I do hope a little that he comes back and refunds and tells maybe it was a mistake or smth happend.

There is no way he will be carefree, already in touch with a lot of people from his city and some know him…

We keep movin’

7 Likes

I might be able to purchase Saahil.com and put up a website dedicated to his highness. Will update

4 Likes

I think a full name .com would rank higher, no?

Let me create a free Wix website, that he is a known scammer. Wix websites rank well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Snagged all 3 combinations. If anyone is good with hosting or can give me nameservers to fwd to, let me know!

3 Likes

I can :slight_smile:

Sure, but a first name .com is always sought after. so having his name in com showing all of his info and that he is a scammer will hurt.

4 Likes

I like it :slight_smile:

I’d donate too if you decide to accept :slight_smile:

I will donate if @veteranheroe accept the donation