PlayerUp.com scammed me for 1350 USD

Your issue with playerup middleman payment. Same issue with me on 29 January 2023 but after 5-6months on june 2023. I got my payment after many dispute. Don’t worry brother, I help you.

They never pay you easily. I know how they transfer money.

They still have my money, and i actually have a lot of free time now.

What to do: launch negative search campaign? make bunch of videos saying it is a scam?

3 Likes

Pay me for bad article about them :eyes:

1 Like

https://www.z2u.com/ has $1,000 of mine and won’t return it. Forcing me to use it or lose it.

1 Like

They used to refund by deducting the card fee, but recently figured they decided to credit the account and require to use it.

@Worldstar That is shitty, your best option might be to buy Runescape gold from one of the few sellers on there as a way to cashout, it’s practically good as gold tbh.

2 Likes

People still play Runscape?

My experience with the site is the same, ive made a few sales and yet to recieve either their own currency or cash its been 6months. They dont allow anyway to contact staff or get help unless you pay for the membership fyi. A dozen emails, pm’s you name it ive done sent it.

I have not had any problems with people purchasing my items but i dont sell through them anymore.

Middleman went quite after my very first sale which implies a scam.

Dont use them for selling bottom line its not how it once was.

2 Likes