POLL: How fast is SWAPD support compared to other sites?

We won’t mention the names of our competitors, mainly because there are too many, and we simply don’t want to. Anyhow, I just wanted to gauge your opinion of how fast SWAPD generally is when it comes to transactions and customer service.

HOW FAST IS SWAPD STAFF?
    1. Very fast
    1. Fast
    1. Somewhat fast
    1. I’ve seen better
    1. Slow
    1. Super slow
0 voters
3 Likes

5 Likes

Note to myself:

1. People to praise
  2. People to ban

3 Likes

Yes sir you guys are very fast

2 Likes

Sorry, I changed my vote :innocent:

@Rapunzel is very fast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Lolllllll Gangsta

Are you Admiral Genral Aladin

3 Likes

Fan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I haven’t used other supports really but yall do a good job.

1 Like

Shoutout to the dedicated team handling so many tickets non stop daily. You are all real life super hero your dedication

1 Like

Respond to my message or I will mention GOAT :joy:

Also this people should be ban from SWAPD

2 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

To tickets yes but to general enquiries not as fast anymore imo, seems to be slower

3 Likes

Because we prioritize what’s important. Many times, users tend to be lazy and want to be spoonfed information that’s freely available in our KB.

Bump

1 Like

Where are the people posting transaction times from other sites?

Hello :wave:t2: Thats Me :), Yes In My Personal Experience Swapd Is Slower Than My Favorite Marketplace (Accs Market). Its Way Faster Than Fameswap Though (From My Experience).
Please Don’t Consider Me A Hater I Have Recommended Swapd To At Least One Dozen People And Some Of Them Actually Sell Here :).

• I Have Received Warning For Literally Weird Things.
    1. A Seller Asked In Buyer Request That He Needed A Reseller For His Channels, So I DM’d Him Saying “If You Don’t Already Use Accs Market, I Can Resell Channels There”.
    Boom I Got A Warning For Offsite.
    2. The Buyer Started A Ticket For 1 FB Page And After I Accepted, He Came Online Off/On For The Next 12 Hours But Never Payed Never Replied, For That Page After 12 Hours I Got A Client On Accs, And It Literally Took 20 Minutes For That Page To Sell And For Me To Receive Money. ( BTW The Agent Was Offline For 5-6 Hours Straight In That Ticket Too )

I Think Accs Market Has Employees 24/7 Thats Why They Are Extremely Fast, Even The Random Questions I Ask Are Usually Answered Fast And Professionally.

Now Swapd Is Literally One Of The Best And I Am Kind Of Addicted To Browsing It And Love It And I Recommend It To Alot Of People And The Admins Are Great And Its A Great Community And I Literally Have Goals And Dreams To Achieve VIP/Diamond/Millionaire, I Think There Are Some Major Issues That Needs To Be Solved. Like If I find An Offsite Client Who Wants To Use Escrow, My First Choice Would Be Accs And Swapd Second.

I Feel Like @GOAT After Writing All This :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why on earth would your first choice not be Swapd? Just curious.