Popular Dutch Food Blog (Around 40-50k visitors p/m)

General Information
Site: healthyweekmenu.nl & Shop.healthyweekmenu.nl
Asking price: negotiable

Key figures and statistics
Started in: March 2021
Revenue models: display advertising (via Mediavine), affiliate revenue (via Bol.com), digital products (the Easy Meals Menu 12-week package), sponsored articles.
Number of posts: 93 published blogs, optimized for SEO and affiliates. Another 58 recipes in draft.
Users G4 July 2024: 46,000 per month (more information on visitors can be viewed through G4 Analytics)
Domain Authority: 16

About the site
The focus is on healthy recipes for families and not recipes for the holidays (so there are still plenty of opportunities here). In January the traffic always picks up - because of the many good intentions - and that has happened again this year.

More information about traffic and Google Analytics can be found below.

Traffic

Revenue

2024 till May

Costs
In terms of costs, it’s pretty straightforward, I have some paid plugins/tools and of course hosting the domain and site.

Domain name and hosting: €206.98 (by the way, this is the total hosting cost for all my websites, so you can save on this if you take a smaller subscription because you don’t have to host multiple websites).
Theme Trellis via Mediavine: €141.48
WP Rocket subscription: $60
Convertkit subscription (email marketing): €464.06
Keysearch: €156.75
Canva: €109.99
Tailwind: €84.22

What is included in the sale:

• Domain: gezondweekmenu.nl & shop.gezondweekmenu.nl
  • WordPress site: a full backup with all content currently on the site (including images)
  • Pinterest account: 1.1k followers, active profile, Verified Merchant and provides traffic
  • Instagram account: 840 followers, 82 posts online but I am not active on IG
  • Facebook page: 86 followers, regular posts online but it is not a platform I actively use
  • Active email list: 2k subscribers, I have emailed these people every week for the past 3 years, the average open rate is 41.06%.
  • Google Analytics
2 Likes

hi there, what is the asking price pls? and is mediavine transferable to the new owner?

Thanks.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like