PR/News publications with audiences of 8 Million people (Jpost, FilmDaily etc.)

Service type: PR, News writing, Google News ranked, Premium News blast etc.

Price: $200-$2000 and +

I can offer several types of different packages depending on budget. Our news writers and the sites we work with cover a wide range of topics from: Business, Technology, Entertainment, Film, Finance, Health and more! You will only be charged upon us successfully getting the job done - guaranteed.

OPTION 1
$200 (+ Swapd fees) - Will pitch your article to a Google ranked news website to prove what we can do for you. This is an offer we are doing temporarily, can only be purchased once per client.

OPTION 2
$2000 (+ Swapd fees) - I will pitch you into three premium news websites.
3 X Unique Articles will be written about your business/service and we guarantee that it will pass editorial review otherwise you will NOT be charged. Excellent audience metrics: Jpost.com (DA91, PageRank8) and two more news sites (DA91) and(DA61). More than 8 million combined monthly readers on Jpost.com. Can also offer a featured page article but this will be much more expensive.

OPTION 3 (monthly package)
$1200/month (+ Swapd fees) (can be cancelled anytime or booked for a pre-determined period)
4 google-indexed articles/month

1. Weekly Google News distribution via a news indexed website
  2. Pitch crafting to ensure you have a newsworthy story, quoting a company representative
  3. See your company or staff names feature alongside other important names in the news
  4. DA 25 to 68 – delivering excellent SEO value

Areas we can cover include: Health, Tech, Business/Finance, Crypto, Travel and International affairs.

OPTION 4
$1200 Finance/Business
3 premium guest posts with DO-follow links.

Average turnaround is 2-5 days depending on the option. Can also do unique options that cater to your needs.

----What we need from clients----

This is a collaborative process. The more you help us the more we can help you. Our writers take care of the story, but clients can assist us to develop quotes and industry news that they are familiar with. Should you wish to capitalize on news trends, providing us with swift feedback will help ensure that news is on-time.

We don’t offer discounts on our listed prices.

news-prweb-distribtion

Hi am interested, Kindly Pm me the other two sites(not jpost) where you can pitch my service/story
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.