PREMIUM 170K INSTAGRAM - 60% US, 40% AVG ENGAGEMENT 85% FEMALE, OG GENERIC USERNAME

Pm please

Sent

Lol didnā€™t you already get told to limit your bumps to once every 24 hours?

Sorry social media influencer AI

In all seriousness, Iā€™ll keep it mind.

Well you clearly didnā€™t since you bumped three times in a day even after you were told by an admin.

fra pn :wink:

I would be interested if you start posting more on the page and I can see genuine engagement etc

1 Like

As If 480 posts up until 2 months ago werenā€™t enoughā€¦ have been posting today

Okā€¦

Was just stating I would be interested in purchasing the account, when you start posting more often and I see engagements etc.

The previous 480 posts you mention are pretty much irrelevant, if the account is currently inactive. If the account is getting thousands/tens of thousands of less likes then it did - this will affect the price obviously

1 Like

Yes, this was already factored in and one post is enough. Also I get your argument, but thereā€™s varying degrees of what youā€™re describing: accounts not posting for years, accounts with 19 posts, accounts archiving bad performing posts. And so on. Plus accounts that havenā€™t posted for a month plus usually take a week+ to fully recover. But you can potentially judge from a single pic posted today, you know. Certainly with that + 480 posts up until 2m ago imo

Handle please

Sent

Handle thanks!

Thank you for using SWAPD.