PremiumToken - Closing down in 7-14 days

Hello all, as many have pointed out, so has it not gone so well for this project, even after a lot of effort and money put in to developement and marketing. Its a new area for me, though it could be fun to try a new project that would give back to its community instead of a meme token with none to little usage, but it rarley goes as one want it to go.

Thank you for all feedback, bad and good. Before my Sponsored posts go away. Please sell all your PremiumTokens. We will be closing down Premiumtoken within 7-14 days. For those who hasnt seen this before we close down, so will I only take out the amount I put in, nothing more. Might be less as well, not sure how it works exactly. So will still be money in the pool if you havnt sold the tokens yet.

I hope some of you earned some money at least and for the other that you didnt lose to much, I’ll focus on my other projects that I already earn money on instead.

Sell your PremiumTokens

36 Likes

@Logotyp24 interesting bro :fire:

7 Likes

Wow :airplane:

5 Likes

Shall see if anyone wants to join in =)

5 Likes

or a fool, shall see

6 Likes

I’m thinking about joining with my pages, but I’m worried that I may not receive anything.

5 Likes

I cant gurantee that you will win, but if you do, you will receive your prize.

10 Likes

what is your coin project…?

3 Likes

Trusted Project, Can vouch for Project :dizzy: Also Gonna participate in trying Luck :clinking_glasses: Good Luck Buddy @Logotyp24

7 Likes

You can read more about it on https://premiumtoken.com/

4 Likes

Thank you sir!

5 Likes

Wow​:ok_hand:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

when is the coin launching

4 Likes

We will have pre-sale until 1st of May and few days after that it will be launched on a Swap/Exchange.

4 Likes

Awesome! Will definitely participate in pre sale

3 Likes

Thank you sir!

5 Likes

can we post to the 1 one page and re-share from that page to more pages.?

3 Likes

How many have joined it @Logotyp24

2 Likes

That should work, but feel free to include link in the video/ticket template to each re-share.

4 Likes