Engagement:
Organic/Shared on my other pages

Description:
Music Page with balanced young Male and Female audience
short and unisex name, +official by personalized Url
perfect for a music, dance or art artist or personal profile

Hello there
i am selling this page with huge potential
I haven’t posted on it for a long time because I have a large network of Facebook pages and I don’t have time to manage them all so I’m going to sell some of them
For that reason the reach is still low but we are working to improve it
The page is green and without flags but yellow to monetize because we use videos

If it is to monetize
Just delete the videos and start posting original videos and ask for reevaluation
The minimum I am asking for is $800 +fees or best offer
If you buy now for $1900
I will offer an Instagram with + 50k with the same name
The transaction will be made exclusively here at Swapd
No contact offsite please

Important note
If you are interested in buying
Don’t take time to decide because transactions with Facebook pages take more time to be able to change the administration of the page safely
Write me for more information

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

the page has now new insights
More reach and more followers
Dm for more information
price is negotiable…
Thank you

URL ?

still for sale
Just make me an offer between $1000 and $2000 and you can have it
The reach is higher now…

Interested, can u send link please

Hi there
Can i now whats you goal for this page?
Thank you

I was kinda planning for an acoustic or soft music with and video will be the best places in the world. I think it doesn’t fit for your audience

Well the name is very good
You can always rebrand the page, the followers quality is very good
You can post lofi music aesthetic mixed with places pictures from all the world and this would work here, offcourse you can boost the posts for the very targeted public
But you want to monetize the page or just do a fanpage?

If you want i can do a better price
Maybe $800 + fees because I truly need sale this page
I have a lot and i can’t manage all together
And im so sorry a very good handle like this can be transformed in something truly big but it needs content every hour to increase and maintain the reach but I don’t have the time

Just let me know
If you wish i can create a page for you from scratch
With the name you want
100k $900 +fees

Then if you aren’t a adds expert i can teach you how you can build your fan base without spending to much

Sorry I didn’t get that recreate? Are you going to build another new page ? Or you will just use an aged page ?

So $800 plus swapo fee ? Is there any page violations like copyright and other stfz? Can I also change page name

No
Have a big social media network
and it’s easy to build a brand new page from scratch
It takes 1 month maybe to get 100k
I don’t like rename pages because now with the new rules from Facebook and Instagram all the followers can see where says page transparency the old names and this is not professional

Yes, $800 plus fees and i will give you support and shares on my network even after sale until you can maintain a good reach by yourself

Can u do 100k for $300 plus swap fee?

Minimum 800

$500 + fees i will build a 50k 60k page for you with the name you want monetized but you need to upload original content…

I’m not really sure man, I’ve got offer of 145k 5yr old page for $300. Only thing that sets your offer is originality of content. Make it $300 for 50k

Hello there
You can not compare one old page with flags you need clean up to a very new and personalized page build it from scratch
I just can provide +50k maybe 55k or 60k for $500 + fees with guaranty if the page goes down I will provide another one
Inclusive a will tell you the blueprint for monetized and non monetized pages on Facebook, completely for free