Private CRYPTO/NFT Twitter/X Network | Reputation management | Growth Hacking | Loyal Followers

Service type: Get a private network of Twitter/X profiles build, fight spam, fud, brand damage, and more…

Description: Own an organic army to fight any information or misinformation. Deployed at your fingertips to use, with a management option.Highly customizable with optional ChatGPT integration.

Profiles are set to your requirements, they can be made for any location or language. They are from different years ranging from last to 2011. With some followers. They may or may not be verified at your request but we HIGHLY recommend verified profiles.

The whole network is deployed to you by multi-login software, so you or your team members have full access to it, 24/7. It can be managed by our or your PR team.

It can be used for anti-fud, brand damage control, daily engagement boost, soft shilling, narrative nudges…

Price examples for 15 verified aged profiles:

Setup is paid to start, and Monthly is paid when profiles are ready and you have access. Swapd fee is covered by me.

Setup: 800$ (multi-login access, proxies, aged profiles with some followers when possible, sim cards, premium verifications, setup time)

Upkeep/Monthly services: 800$
Monthly fee for the above and keeping the profiles healthy, organic, and growing. Lightly translated into 60 hours spent on them per month. It may or may not include your instructions.

Our team members handle your tasks for an additional fee if you don’t already have a team to do this.

You will get premium service ready to work for you 24/7.

This is not for everyone so please DM me with any questions I will be happy to answer.

1 Like