Private Network of Twitter Accounts to Promote Your YouTube Channel (The Best Way To Build Your Initial Subscriber Base & View Velocity)

This is the “sister service” for my crypto service Private Network of Twitter Accounts Designed to Promote Your Crypto Project - The BEST and EASIEST way to attract crypto investors in 2023… and beyond!

When starting a new YouTube channel, the most critical part of the process is getting your initial subscriber base & view velocity.

In my experience building dozens of YouTube channels, you need around 2-3k subs to consistently get 200-300 views on each of your new videos.

Getting 200-300 views on each video by default, is widely considered as the view velocity needed to break into the algorithm and start going viral with a cashcow channel.

You can shortcut this process by having a dedicated army of Twitter accounts promoting your YouTube channel within your niche.

When using a Twitter network to promote your YouTube channel, the following things happen:

1. You need to setup a Twitter account for your YouTube channel & share all your new uploads on that Twitter account.
  2. I will setup a network of Twitter accounts within your niche (gaming, beauty, entertainment, etc.), which will gain real followers in the niche over time.
  3. The network will retweet & engage with all of your tweets, leading to high impressions with your target audience.
  4. The network will DM their own followers & casually mention your YouTube channel.

The reason why this is so effective is that people see your channel through the network, go check out your channel on YouTube, and only subscribe if they actually like the content. So you are building a real, engaged audience on autopilot.

Have I done this successfully in the past?

Yes, I have done this myself for one of my cashcow channels in the gaming niche (Roblox). With only 20 accounts, the channel gained 2500 subscribers within 2 months and hit the view velocity we needed to go viral.

That being said, not every channel is a good fit. So please reach out so I can look into your specific channel/niche to see if it makes sense giving it a shot. I will not take niches where I am not confident in being able to perform.

Now that you understand what this network will do, let’s cover the options for sizes and pricing:

:white_check_mark: The first 3 clients will get 40% off on all packages (lifetime!)

Starter Package:

• 10 Twitter accounts
  • Cost: $600/month

Booster Package:

• 20 Twitter accounts
  • Cost: $1200/month

Advanced Package:

• 30 Twitter accounts
  • Cost: $1800/month

Bull Package:

• 50 Twitter accounts
  • Cost: $3000/month

Ultimate Hype Package:

• 100 Twitter accounts
  • Cost: $5000/month

Accepted Payment methods:

• Cryptocurrency (USDT, BTC)
  • Wise (Transferwise) → + 5% additional payment due to fees.

Important Info: Since the accounts are custom made for your channel & niche, the setup phase takes between 3-7 days depending on package size. After the accounts have been setup, they will transition into the warmup phase in which they increase their daily amount of actions until they hit our targets.

Risk Disclaimer: Since we are actively working against the Twitter algorithm with this service, we cannot guarantee that we will always be able to deliver this service. Currently, we are going undetected, but from experience I can tell you that this could change. In that case, we will work out partial refunds depending on the amount of work that has been delivered for any given package.

Results Disclaimer: The accounts are designed to perform the actions described above. This does not guarantee that you will attract subscribers to your channel. It will attract eyeballs, but if your content is not good, that will not help. For that reason, we do not guarantee any results with the service, apart from the fact that they will perform all the actions as promised, as well as an increase in traffic to your YouTube channel. Whether they stick around, comes down to your content.

Cancellation: You can cancel the service at any time and do not need to renew for a second month.

This service also works for blogs and other social media sites

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Glad to be able to offer this to the Swapd community.

5 Likes