PSA: Friendly reminder that the end of the year is coming (holidays), so we please ask you to be patient!

We just eat donuts and light a candle every day.

So, what are y’all getting me for christmas?

Exactly my point.

Well, I love Hanukkah but I think I’d prefer Christmas, I was in Barcelona a few weeks ago for the Barcelona - Dortmund game, and everywhere I went I saw a Christmas tree and Jingle Bell Rock playing.
Why Jews don’t celebrate Christmas :frowning:

1 Like

:heart: :heart::heart:

@RandyMarsh because Jesus said you all aren’t invited to his birthday party. :joy::joy::joy: On a side note: Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all.

2 Likes

We’re almost there! Please remember that because of the Christmas holiday, new year, and all the time off in between, things will move slower on SWAPD. From admin response times to payout times, and even payment transit times, everything will be significantly extended. Please understand, this is the time of year where most people around the world share their time with their families. Even most banks are closed or severely limited during this season, so things like bank wires will come to a crawl. We kindly ask you for your patience during this time. You can expect these delays to last until Jan 3-4th, 2020.

Thank you for understanding! In meanwhile we would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year

– Please remember, while we try our best to be as prompt as possible, sometimes our replies may take anywhere from 4-10 hours.

2 Likes