PSA: Friendly reminder that the end of the year is coming (holidays), so we please ask you to be patient!

Not just with staff, but with all members, including buyers and sellers. It’s that time of the year where people start enjoying time with their families, party like it’s the end of the year, go on skiing trips, etc. Even though we’re having one of the busiest months this year, we expect things to slow down once we get close to Christmas. This slowdown usually lasts all the way until the new year. We’re kindly reminding everyone that you may not get instant replies from us or other members. Also, this time of the year payments are usually delayed, especially (mainly) bank wires. That’s another thing to consider before you start yelling at us :slight_smile:

That is all!

P.S. Almost forgot. LoL @RandyMarsh.

10 Likes

Are you laughing at me because I’m celebrating Hanukkah and not Christmas?

what if i open a $100,000 ticket at 8pm on the 24th

I am laughing at you for various reasons. We’re all laughing at you (remember, not with you, AT you).

2 Likes

In that case, I will force our admins to work on Christmas :smiley: Because I won’t be around during that time (mostly).

1 Like

But I wanted to yell at you guys! :rage:

Use our @punchingbag. Uh I mean @RandyMarsh.
We should make a “Send a PM to @RandyMarsh day” where we all send him mean messages.

LOL
Please do.

Swapd trying to remind us we have a life outside our business.

Make sure to love your loved one guys and be patient, you’re all gonna get there in case you’re here reading this, means you’re on the right path, cause swapd is one of the ways to go and it’s only gonna get bigger from here.

You’re miles ahead than most people in the online world and you can make the most of it by confidently believing in yourselves and enjoy life in the process of doing that.

Have a great one boys. Cherish your moments, so you can seek more of them.

6 Likes

Poetic

If this was reddit, I’d get gold.

3 Likes

tldr available for comfy’s msg somewhere?

1 Like

ELI5 what did Comfy snort to write that because that’s not him talking.

tldr buy all my properties so i can put food on the table

1 Like

bin $15? will cop skrill

Reminder: Spam the f*ck out of me and buy all my sh%t. I want an excuse to not attend on my family attendances :wink:

2 Likes

Ya’ll are weird. go celebrate Hanukkah, it’s way better.

coehn tryna raise capital to start world war 3

1 Like

Crappy gifts though.

Gifts in Hanukkah? huh?