PSA: The holidays are incoming, and here is what you can expect!

Hello!

With Christmas/Holidays/New Year just around the corner, you will need to arm yourselves up with patience while using SWAPD. For example, during the last week of the year, along with the first week of a new year, the banking industry tends to be notoriously slow. This means that many (if not most) tickets that used bank wire as a form of payment will suffer significant delays. Additionally, SWAPD staff are humans too, and we also like some time off. Now don’t worry. We’re not fleeing for two weeks. But we are asking kindly for some understanding during the next 10-15 days, as we may not respond quickly. This also applies to every buyer and seller on SWAPD. So, don’t get angry if your seller isn’t responding or the buyer goes missing for a while. It’s the holiday season, and some people will step back and relax. @Administrators will also go easy on the reminders/bumps/warnings within tickets during this time.

/end kind request

23 Likes

unless your name is @randymarsh you will be banned if no response is received every 8 hours

6 Likes

Who wants the snow effect on SWAPD for Christmas?

15 Likes

Who does not!

2 Likes

You’re on one today

Mark me sending cheering up nudes to people who are tired of waiting :point_up:
Hashtag swapdcharity

2 Likes

That deserves a helpful badge.

2 Likes

did u change my pfp ?

Yeno.

Give me