PSA: You can no longer change TikTok usernames without losing verification

Your a genius thanks for pointing this out. I was thinking the same thing in my head before confirming with your comment. I did something similar. I bought an account from another region and wanted to switch it to USA. >>>I used a Samsung and downloaded an old version of tiktok. This old version has the feature where I can blantantly select the region I wanted my tiktok in. The update does it for u based on location, SIM card, WiFi ect.

1 Like

Yep, this still works, I can confirm!

1 Like

This only works if your on old version of TikTok, if you aren’t, highly recommend you go to a Android phone, download an old APK and login, and you should be chilling, if you need help with this PM me, I’ll help you out with everything, I have the right verison number aswell.

1 Like

Only if that worked for Instagram verified accounts just downloading an old api app file (old version) :joy:

Yeah, that would be sick.

@Exposing_scammers @Slaw my old samsung galaxy s7 finally come in handy lol :joy:

1 Like

:facepunch::muscle:Ayyyy :joy::joy::rofl:Samsung for the win :trophy:

1 Like

How long do we think this trick will work for?

whats the old APK version ?

Here you go…
you just need to google 4.5 or 5.0 tiktok apk version

2 Likes

any idea how to select the region after installation ?

I’ve been looking for this for a while. All my phones are apple unfortunately. Do you think this will work on amazon android tablet ?

1 Like

yes it will

1 Like

You can download also on an emulator on your pc i think it should work also. Like bluestacks if you have an iPhone

1 Like

Thanks. I literally have a tablet being delivered in the next hour.

2 Likes

Ok so Apk 5.0 for tiktok comes up as music.Ly is that accurate?

Any real VIPs out there have a direct link? I’ve been googling for about 30 minutes so far and nothing is legit yet

Surfshark, Nord Vpn, Express Vpn these are good

Is anyone found the middle way to not loose tick during username change and if this not applicable on all accounts then how to know I can change my account username without loosing tick?

bump, following