►►►Rank Top 5 on Youtube Video in just 4-10 Days ►100% Money Back Guarantee ►Review Copies Available◄

Service type: YTRanker - Youtube Video Ranking Service
Price: Price list below

Description:

Attention VIP / Diamond Members!

Get a review copy of our Bronze package (Limited to 3 VIP and 3 Diamond members) to rank your YouTube video for 30 days by following these steps:

1. Reply to this thread with “I want a review copy.”

2. Send a private message with a link to your YouTube channel and your desired keyword. Please ensure that the keyword has a search volume of up to 2K and falls under either easy or medium difficulty. To verify the search volume accurately for YouTube, use tools like Vidiq, as there might be a difference between Google search volume and YouTube search volume

3. Share your honest review in this thread.

Terms and Conditions

The prices do not include SWAPD Fee

Once we start a campaign, it will commence within 1 hour, and you can expect to see results within 3-10 days. During this time, your video will be optimized and ranked, and it will maintain its ranking for 30 days.

After the initial 30-day campaign is completed, there is a possibility that the rank may decrease unless you decide to extend it with another 30-day campaign.

Refund Policy

If you wish to cancel and you have purchased a 1/5/10 video package, you will be eligible for a 90% partial refund only if we have already started working on the SEO document for your video before its publication.

Once your video is published, and we begin the ranking process, no refunds will be provided once the campaign has started.

For those who have purchased a 5/10 video package, after using the first video from the package, you will have 3 months to utilize all the remaining videos.

It is important to emphasize that we do not guarantee any specific results such as conversions, clicks, or traffic to your links. However, our main guarantee is to rank your video on top of YouTube Search based on the chosen keyword. If, for any reason, we are unable to rank for a specific keyword, you have the option to either receive a full refund for that particular keyword or request a free replacement (the choice is yours).

In the event that the client’s video is removed by YouTube due to violations of YouTube’s Community Guidelines, terms of service, and policies, no refund will be issued.

1 Like

I want a review copy :slight_smile:

Hi
Please Send a private message with a link to your YouTube channel and your desired keyword. Please ensure that the keyword has a search volume of up to 2K and falls under either easy or medium difficulty. To verify the search volume accurately for YouTube, use tools like Vidiq, as there might be a difference between Google search volume and YouTube search volume

I want a review copy

I want a review copy

I want to start with one vedio

In which GEO’s will the videos rank? As you know the Youtube Search algorithm has changed drastically over the last 3 years. Even looking up certain keywords/phrases in open or incognito mode the results will be different let alone the GEO. Would like to know this :slight_smile:

i want a review copy

I want a review copy

I’d like a review copy

I’d like a review copy as well.

Snowboarding Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

Hi!
Please send on the private message your youtube channel + keyword up to 2K (easy or medium only), please use SEO tool like vidiq or an seo tool online (make sure the SEO tool search volume is related to youtube and not to google)
The first 3 VIP and 3 Diamond members will send us and we confirm it, will get the review copy

I want a review copy

I want a review copy

Hi!
Please send on the private message your youtube channel + keyword up to 2K (easy or medium only), please use SEO tool like vidiq or an seo tool online (make sure the SEO tool search volume is related to youtube and not to google)
The first 3 VIP and 3 Diamond members will send us and we confirm it, will get the review copy

bro i sent u details u are not replying me

1 Like

I want to rank my video with platinum package

1 Like

Hi!

Hi
We replied to you on private