Renaming Any Facebook pages at one shot ( Even Rename Banned pages & Any Language )

Service type: Facebook Page Renaming
Price: 200 - 300$

Description: first of all Happy new to swapd users… I can rename any facebook pages to Any Language. Time Deadline 72 hours approx … D.M me for more details…

EDIT: We’re removing the Verified tag. This method was patched, and the new one wasn’t tested. So we’re not sure if it’s safe.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for verifying :heart_eyes:

Dm me the page url

EDIT: We’re removing the Verified tag. This method was patched, and the new one wasn’t tested. So we’re not sure if it’s safe.

2 Likes

Oh i wonder :open_mouth:… This method i have posted got patched over night just after posting it here … still i have another method that takes a little bit time…

Now @SWAPD u need to take it very serious … i told the process only to 2 ppl… i highly doubt them. :expressionless::expressionless:

I need to take WHAT seriously?
Removing the verified tag, this method is no longer safe since Facebook patched it. Buyers, this is now a risky service. Until we verify it again (which will take weeks), we will not back any further sales with any warranties.

After posting it here method is getting noted by facebook…!!! It is seriously by the ppl over here reporting it to facebook (i hope)…

1. What would they report exactly? That someone is renaming pages? There are 100’s of threads like that on other sites.

2. Even if someone reported it, how would we track this down?

3. Even if someone reported it, they don’t know the method, so it’s not like they could pinpoint you.

Please tell me exactly what you would do in my situation, and I will consider it if your reasoning makes sense.

1 Like

I told the process only to two ppl… i don’t blame them but the method i use is the safest ever on facebook … renamed over 25 pages in 2 weeks… But the moment i posted it here it got patched… I’m fearing only because for this community not for my personal gain… i wish u track down the black sheep.

Again, please tell me how to do that. I am not Santa, I can’t make impossible wishes happen. If you told the method to two people, they’re your highest suspects, period. Another (most likely) possibility is that it got patched by coincidence. Facebook tricks always had a limited time span, and this method was out for at least 3-4 weeks, according to the timeline you presented.

4 Likes

Locked on user request (for now)