Return of Google Knowledge Panel Services on SWAPD - Important Details Inside

Hello, you money-making monsters!

We’re thrilled to bring some news today that many of you have been eagerly awaiting.

Google Knowledge Panel (GKP) Services are Back!

We understand the immense value and demand for GKP services within our community. However, as many of you are aware, we had previously banned these services due to a surge in issues with GKPs disappearing after transactions were finalized.

After extensive deliberation and feedback collection, we’ve decided to reintroduce GKP services with the following essential conditions:

1. No-Warranty Condition: The volatile nature of Google’s algorithms and the unpredictability of GKPs mean that SWAPD can no longer offer any warranties on these services. All GKP sales will be strictly “as-is.”
  2. Buyer’s Responsibility: It is imperative for buyers to recognize the inherent risks associated with purchasing GKP services. You are responsible for due diligence and should move forward with full awareness of potential outcomes.
  3. Limited Dispute Options: Given the heightened risk associated with GKP services, buyers will have very restricted options when it comes to disputes. However, this does not mean we’re giving sellers a free rein.
  4. Maintaining Quality: SWAPD is a community built on trust and quality. While we acknowledge the elevated risks with GKP services, we will not tolerate sellers delivering subpar services. Sellers offering poor-quality GKP services, or any other services, will face immediate repercussions.
  5. Community Feedback: As always, we value your feedback and experiences. If you come across any issues, inconsistencies, or have suggestions related to GKP services, please reach out. Your feedback will shape our policies and directions moving forward.

To reiterate, while we’re glad to facilitate the demand for GKP services, it’s of paramount importance that both buyers and sellers approach these services with caution, transparency, and integrity.

Let’s work together to ensure that SWAPD remains the most trusted marketplace for digital assets and services. We look forward to seeing your transactions and appreciate your continued trust in our platform.

10 Likes

perfectly i need this

1 Like

Good. We need you to need this!

3 Likes

Make it that this type of services be provided from reputable sellers and not randoms.

3 Likes

What if a new guy comes along that knows what he is doing?

Thanks, SWAPD been waiting for this service. i am going to post the service soon.

@COMFY I’m here

Different place, Different rep. When they come to swapd they need to prove themselves before selling such a huge price tag service.

@McEvans

Well, as crappy as it sounds, he did deliver. Anyone who knows this business is aware of the risks.

I am aware and I agree with you as I have said the same thing in the past about it.

So a new idea would be for SALE Limits.

Once a seller sells 1 Portal, he cannot sell another one for X amount of time (months.)

That way other buyers have a long time review from another buyer instead of rushing and selling 10 portals then next thing you know they all crush at the same time making a mess.

3 Likes

We did limit sales for @McEvans - He even quit SWAPD at one point (twice), he was so mad. In addition, buyers were getting mad at us for limiting him.

Thanks for the update

Who can deliver?

:heart:here we go

Bump!

Thanks reopening my thread soon for permanent panels🤞

2 Likes

Excellent!