RIP........RIP

if you paid through visa debit card , you need to contact to your bank :bank:

to be correct I paid his quickbooks with my debit card on visa, I never had quickbooks.

yup, I will be contacting my bank again shortly after filing a police report. They basically wanted more evidence last time (they are quite difficult with these things).

contact to ‘em and tell whole story. maybe they are able to help

1 Like

for sure, no harm in trying. They were slightly hesitant as they described $14k as a large amount and that he seemed like a friend of mine as I paid him so much haha

and I was like nope…definitely not a friend or I wouldn’t be here

I have evidence that he has scammed at least one other person too, so that should help

worst case scenario, I hire a lawyer and take him to court. It’s a pretty clear cut case, he literally delivered nothing and cut communication. So it shouldn’t cost me any more than $10k for a lawyer

all in all you said , you should take him down and show him who’s really king :crown:

2 Likes

A quick google search shows he’s from louisiana. Also doesn’t swapd have his ip and id considering it’s not a fake or uses a vpn/vps ?

File a police report along with instances of the other scams he did, and leverage that in convincing the bank. Bit of strong arming required, so maybe get lawyers involved in discussions as well. @jim1718

1 Like

Im sure you already have but here

Thanks for the help, just a quick update, my bank still refused to help me even with the police report and said “tough luck”

share all his contact information (email,phone,telegram…) and all details you have so other people do not get scammed too

well his phone number is disconnected, that was part of the scam. However, his email is contact@globalpressusa.com

Take him to smallcourt , dont you americans have that?

yup, probably will take him to small court

That globalpressusa.com seems to be his registered domain to you could definetely dig more data about him through it.

+1 8772738550 and i think some how that number might be associated with the domain. and yeah from a small research he lives in america.

1 Like

that’s the wordpress contact number

1 Like