RIP........RIP

Sorry to hear! Really look forward to working with you and getting things done properly! 5 figures wasted! Karma will get them!

1 Like

any news?

my bank was useless basically, so no update. His sister told me they would refund me, but it could take a while due to funds being “frozen” supposedly. So I will see it if it happens

Good luck with funds but “sister told me we will return” sounds wishy :confused:

Even tho I got scammed so many times off site so I’m never ever using something but swapd

1 Like

…fam

Wait what? Wtf…

Please be careful, sounds like a load of bs. Death certificates can be faked easily. Please verify with local state authorities or government records.

…fam

So maybe, to conclude these series of unfortunate and unexpected events; @jim1718 should apologize and retract his false accusations towards @Rookie2x so he can rest in peace. And @SWAPD should remove the restriction placed on @rookie2x’s account so he can continue providing his services here…

4 Likes

…fam

1 Like

I will recommend you to remove scammer from your post considering the unfortunate event.
I understand it sucks but things go wrong sometimes.

I will leave it in the hands of @SWAPD to decide, considering it is rather unfortunate and unusual.

2 Likes

What do you mean they should remove the restriction so he can continue providing services? If @Rookie2x is in fact passed (Rest In Peace) then he wouldn’t be providing anyone services… @jim1718 this is an expensive lesson to learn. If someone isn’t willing to use a middleman service like Swapd then they don’t have good intentions.

2 Likes

Dark humor, some people have it

9 Likes

I lowkey busted up laughing when you said it but wasn’t sure if that was your intention. Gotta say the entire story smells fishy. Death certificate? Who supplies that on demand? Doing a google search on his profile name gave no results of any recent death.

2 Likes

…fam

…fam

Jeez that sucks you got shifted then this happened

family is probably going through a hell of a lot but surely you’d be able to figure out a refund with his family (might take a while, wouldnt push them when they are grieving)

1 Like

Man… this is insane… Unfortunately I was scammed by him too before. But nowhere near as much. This is tragic…