RIP........RIP

REMOVED BY STAFF.

We’re removing this report as the user mentioned in this topic has passed away. Condolences to his family and close ones.

Placing @Rookie2x’s account on hold until he clears things up.

How did you even meet offsite, by the way?

…faze

…foz

…fam

Honestly I don’t even feel sorry for you, you must be a special kind of person to use these kind of services off site when there is companies like SWAPD that makes these things as legit as it gets

27 Likes

$16k :broken_heart::cry:

1 Like

…fam

…fam

3 Likes

What did you pay him with?

…fam

1 Like

On Stripe or PayPal?

…fam

Okay Interesting… I would say go file a police report because 1) Rookie2x seems to be a US citizen as far as I can see
2) Your bank would be a lot more inclined to help with a report, but you should be able to convince them without it regardless

…fam

1 Like

If it aint through Swapd, I don’t trust it. I wont do any offsite purchases for services unless it is through a service like Swapd. I get DMd all the time asking if I want to pay upfront or half for a service. Only the naive people will fall for it. The scammers be trying to make their page look official as possible.

2 Likes

…fam

1 Like

16k dollar! man! how can you trust someone and pay upfront this is some serious amount!
this is more than a yearly salary of a normal person in my country :frowning:

3 Likes

found somewhere , not sure if it really works

The chargeback that was tagged as an expense can be added to QuickBooks Online.

Let’s simply follow these steps to add:

1. Go to the Banking menu, and select For Review .
  2. Look for the transaction, then click Add under the ACTION column.

bank1.1.1.png

I suggest reading this article to learn and do more of your banking transactions: How to Add and Match Downloaded Banking Transactions?