Risks when buying a pre verified Instagram account

Can anyone tell me If its true that Instagram will 100% Eventually remove pre verified badges on instagram? Someone from hackedforum advised me instagram does a sweep every 6 months and removes badges on instagram accounts that they feel have been fabricated bought or faked.

Can anyone advise on this who has experience with this? If instagram truly does sooner or later remove pre verified badges then what is the point and why do people buy pre verified accounts just to have the badge removed 6 months - 1 year down the road and sometimes sooner?

Thank you.

1 Like

No , there is no 100%. it’s like 50/50%
mostly you don’t have to worry ( if you don’t do any bad action )

2 Likes

So you have a 50% chance of loosing $4,000+?

Do the check removals happen randomly? Or do they restrict you first?
Do you feel its worth it?

is the 6 month sweep on instagram true where they take away badges every 6 months?

I don’t recommend buying a pre verified account right now, Instagram seems to be going and auditing accounts right now from experience have 2 accounts that just lost verification for no reason so like @Brant said it’s a 50/50. Now TikTok I haven’t seen verification go away only if brag about it then I have lol

I already bought a pre verified instagram account 2 months ago. Im worried in 4 months or sooner I will loose this badge and I will have wasted over $4,000. Makes me very nervous.

Just make sure looks like a real person or brand and stay active 1 post a week or couple weeks and post on story daily something one of plugs told me and something I haven’t been doing

1 Like

what do you think?

Its a music page. I have the username to match my actual record company. It looks 100% legit… I just am nervous. Im in no position to loose $4,000

any other information is always helpful. Thanks guys!

You don’t have 100 % Guarantee that your verification badge is gonna be on your account forever , that means you just have 50/50 % of losing verification badge.

Keep in mind that Instagram can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you:

• Advertise, transfer or sell your verified badge.

• Use your profile picture, bio or name section to promote other services or activities that violate our Community Guidelines or Terms of Use.

• Attempt to verify your account through a third party.

• Switch your account from public to private too many times.

Why might instagram remove the verified badge from an account?

• If an account changes their username (@handle)
  • If an account becomes inactive
  • If the owner of the account is no longer for which position they were initially verified and do not otherwise meet our criteria for verification since leaving such position
  • Violations that result in immediate account suspension
  • Use your profile picture, bio, or name section to promote other services (so be careful with your influencer marketing in these places).

Why was my verified badge removed from my Instagram account?

There could be a range of reasons:

• You broke Instagram rules

• You changed your account from public to private many times

• You changed your name or handle

• ( i believe you shouldn’t use many deices ( login / sign out ) )

Instagram, like most other Social Media sites, requires you to maintain certain standards to maintain a badge. If they suspect you’re doing something illegal, or you’ve sold your account, you may lose your badge.

3 Likes
  • The seller did a lot of fake verifications and instagram revoked all his stuff :pensive:

That’s very bad… i have no idea what should i say :slightly_frowning_face:

what seller did this?

Lost my verification badge today…

2 Likes

We assume it’s the one you bought on SWAPD, yes? Unfortunately, since March this year, FB/IG is cracking down hard and removed XX,XXX of badges since then. If this is related to the one you purchased, we can reopen the ticket for you.

What caused him to lose his badge?

I lost my badge for absolutely no reason.

Which one did u buy, pm me

I lost the badge today too.