Sadam Hossain is a scammer

Pakistani and Indian scammers, I barely bought outside of swapd but this guy was recommended by my friend. He was selling Instream ads page as middle man

His profile Redirecting...

Paid him $600 for this page Redirecting...

Indian guy who had the page, behind phone number added +91 6380 917 826

Any one knows them is greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Didn’t use swapd escrow?

Unfortunately no. If anyone knows this guy or this page will send a reward

1 Like

You got scammed by an Indian on Facebook that has a name of Dictator and you didn’t use escrow? And you are suprised?

16 Likes

Actually it is his real name in Pakistan!

He delivered previously some sales but now he changed his mind

Wow we even have a mutual friend. I will try to contact him and see if i can help

1 Like

rule no.1 - don’t trust pakistan guy without any middle men :skull_and_crossbones:

(But not everyone is bad, I have some good friends, I love and trust them very much.)

3 Likes

I also have a few friends from Pakis, very good.

5 Likes

Haha, that name is something else even if it is actually his real name.

Is this satire?

1 Like

Congrats on getting scammed! That’s amazing :slight_smile:

Now you’ll be more loyal here on Swapd

p.s. it’s prob @onlyusernames

1 Like

Why did you send him 600$ like that?

Bloody hell. The title really caught my attention!

I thought it was about the former Iraqi president, Saddam Hussein.

Hahaha!

2 Likes

The irony in this situation is remarkable. Sometimes, warnings signs are right infront of us. Regardless of whether the name is genuine it looks shady, it should have been a red flag for you. Tough luck. next time stick to onsite ticket sales safe reliable and trusted! ever heard of the saying the devil was once an angel?

ok guys so listen , lets pay upfront someone called sadam hossain , ok guys we just got scammed by sadam hossain

1 Like

Long story short,

Previously we bought from this guy and he is a middle man, buying from others and selling. Dude before talking ■■■■ from your mouth, He bought from Indian, check the page @gautam590

Do not come here to give me how to deal with scammers and talk on this thread like this!

1 Like

I thought you got scammed by this one when i saw the title

1 Like

Lol

Very common name there