Scammed 18000$

I got a guy from Italy he connected me with barber and i got him verified without prepayment and then he said today tomorrow everyday and today he blocked me and not paid any money. Can anyone help me?

2 Likes

Don’t trust anyone do business with agreement or with advanced payment

3 Likes

Anyone can help me recover

I had a similar situation like this. Lost $8k. Cant do anything.

1 Like

@onlyusernames i think he maybe help you debadge him

1 Like

It hurts the portal he submitted it from.

2 Likes

never do offsite deals without pre payment these folks are trying to be slick and then to debadge them is more work unless you know someone but it cost money to get someone debadge… sorry to hear that man happend to 2 times after that no more without pre payment if it’s offsite but via swapd of course for respected members mos def. @onlyusernames he is the man!

go meet him in real life he has a barber shop in trapani u can find on google

The thing is i did one other girl whose manager got me this client they both scammed together

bump

Debadging for this reason is not allowed on Swapd (to my knowledge). If it was, sellers could advertise that they can delete/debadge anyone you don’t like, etc. It should be a legitimate, impersonation case, which this isn’t.

2 Likes

Bro he scammed him :skull:

He is charging 5000$ plus which is expensive as am already in a huge loss

I know, but I still don’t think it’s allowed. Even though it’s likely true, someone could say that about anyone and I doubt Swapd wants the be the arbiter of truth on things like this. If it happened on Swapd, different story, but allowing this would set a slippery precedent. Maybe they allow it, but I don’t think they do.

1 Like

If Swapd allows it, I’ll try to help you for much less ($25)

4 Likes

Who is the other girl?

1. No, you are mistaken. Since @Lord has enough evidence about the scam, Swapd allows us to debadging the target account.

1. I’m not charging $5k for debadging, that’s not true. You mentioned that you don’t need a debadge service. You asked me for a quote for perm ban. I think $5k is an affordable price for it. This is a unique service and it is difficult to perm ban a legacy verified 600K account. (If anyone can do it lower, please start a ticket (debadge+perm ban), I have +10 clients.)

1. No, you can’t deliver any IG&FB services. You’re just a random reseller using other people’s services. You’ve been scammed by Wilson and you need my help to debadge him.

I suggest that you try to resolve your own situation before attempting to help someone else because the person who scammed you is still verified on Instagram.

Just an FYI: I do not charge any fees if you have been scammed by a Swapd user.
If you have been scammed by a community member. Feel free to PM me with the ticket number, I’m here to help you.

Here is the proof that I banned a scammer before:

@milanees11 can confirm that.

I need to charge a fee for @Lord’s case because I don’t have enough time to review off-site deals and provide assistance.

2 Likes

I would not give any device. But shaming his practices to friends/family works sometimes. If shaming him to friends/family with the scam does not work, you can take it to another level and make up stories about him.

Most of the time, especially when he has a physical business running so you could potentially reach his clients as well. That requires work though, but it’s free!

1 Like

In our experience, this works super well. I’d say 80-90% of the time.

4 Likes