Scammed by @anuki123 and @t07 (Socioswap.com) - Name: Tristani Shainidze - Scammer from Georgia

Recently I acquired a YouTube Music channel here on SWAPD from @T07 for around $2800. Everything went well, but immediately after the 7 day mandatory wait period the channel got deleted from YouTube. T07 denied to have done anything with the channel, so I decided to investigate on my own.

I found out on Twitter that the original owner of the channel has tweeted that his channel was stolen by socioswap.com and that he bombared the channel with strikes to get it removed. I contacted the orignal owner and he said that socioswap.com was interested in buying the channel, signed a contract, but never paid the original owner.

The mail that added me on the YouTube ended with @socioswap.com, so I concluded that they are the same person. The seller didn’t want to refund me unfortunately, so I am afraid that the money is gone. Or do any of you have an idea to get it back?

Later it turned out that @anuki123, a VIP member on SWAPD, was probably the same person, so that makes the story more complicated.

So to be short, watch out for @anuki123, @T07 and socioswap.com as they are stealing YouTube channels and scamming people.

Are there people here who can help me get the money back or at least help expose/sue them? I think @SWAPD has the needed information (personal/bank details) to hopefully help make this possible.

20 Likes

Just received this wonderful email from them. Responded accordingly.

42 Likes

Just an FYI, we don’t know whether the OP statement is factual, but we can confirm @anuki123 and @T07 are notorious scammers from Georgia.

7 Likes

THATS badassss i love this so much

2 Likes

Just tired of being bullied, that’s all.

20 Likes

Did they take down their website?

3 Likes

Looks like this domain isn’t

connected to a website yet

Is this your domain?
Connect it to your Wix website in just a few easy steps:

1. Go to Wix.com > Subscriptions > Domains
  2. Click Use a Domain You Already Own
  3. Follow the steps to connect your domain to your website

Need more help?

Please contact our Support Team

3 Likes

Yeah lmao

2 Likes

Never set it up. Also, no trademark (I’ve checked). It seems they’re salty because the website isn’t up yet and the domain name is already tarnished.

6 Likes

Its so funyyy “legal actions” My ass

6 Likes

Ohhh nevermind. They DID have a website up, but Wix took it down as they stopped paying.

8 Likes

Happy Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Their lawyer

14 Likes

I made a typo, ugh. IT’S MAY VARY not VERY!!!

3 Likes

Now I am the dumbass.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this website was removed a few minutes ago.

4 Likes

at least they stfu now HAHHA

2 Likes

hey @onlyusernames

4 Likes

Man, due you guys really deal often with legal cases @swapd
and how they end usually ? if there is some

2 Likes

After looking up their website on the Web Archive, I can say for sure it’s a 100% front site for scammers.

• “We’re the first and oldest marketplace” - Registered in 2023 (ha)
  • They copied text from Trimplet and didn’t even bother to edit out their name.
  • The site looks like it was created by a mentally handicapped (and blind) person.
7 Likes

But but, they said they will SUE!

1 Like