Scammed by @Mitchell365 and Trusted Markets

YOU MUST BECAREFUL OF PEOPLE MESSAGING ON HERE ASKING YOU TO COME TO TELEGRAM TO DO DEALS.

Be careful of @TRUSTED MARKETS and @MITCHELL365 on Telegram.

Someone on here messaged me on here to go to Telegram Group called “Trusted Markets” which you have to be invited into. This group is full of fake bots run by @Mitchell365 they then pretend to sell you social media accounts where @Mitchell365 acts as a middleman, you send him the money and then they stop replying and block you from the group.

I lost $1000 and my friend $1800. Proof of transactions are here https://zapper.xyz/account/0x0c6d4cbb010d607a9977205b96ea858f7b1b8f47

THIS PIECE OF ■■■■ HAS RUN THIS SCAM SINCE 2019!! BE CAREFUL PLEASE!!!

describe the issue you’ve found against someone who wronged you, or is a possible threat in order to warn our community. You’re not allowed to release information other than info freely found in public and on other sites. Posting proof is also recommended. No personal ID’s, photos, etc. Links/names/emails/contact info is OK.

3 Likes

Every time I see people not using SWAPD and getting scammed:

Sorry for your loss, though. Hopefully, someone has some info on him.

13 Likes

Some New Swapd Members:

Swapd + telegram = Get Swapd Notifications :x:
Swapd + telegram= Get scammed :white_check_mark:

@James_Rowdy sorry for your loss bro.

4 Likes

I really believe getting scammed is a lesson we all need. Spending $1,000 on it might seem like a lot, but in the long run, it could save you from losing tens of thousands. Now that you’ve been through it, you’ll probably be more careful and do your research next time (hopefully!). I don’t want to sound negative, but congrats on getting scammed – it’s a step towards making better choices. I advise using Swapd for all social media related transactions.

6 Likes

@GOAT is right. Got scammed $900 USD a while ago, haven’t been scammed in a while for social media accs

2 Likes

Well it could have been 10k , 1k is pretty good lesson to not be stupid next time and just use Swapd, sorry if you get insulted just speaking facts❤️

1 Like

Appreciate everyones comments. I couldnt agree more, no one to blame but myself. I didn’t do proper DD and let my emotions dictate my decisions not my logic. $1K is an easy lesson.

2 Likes

I just asked someone telegram so the communication could have been faster . I was debadged from VIP :frowning:

2 Likes

Rightfully so. You should know the rules here if you’re a VIP. Too many people try to circumvent Swapd for the purpose of not paying fees. Therefore, they have a policy in place to prevent off-site communication. There are circumstances where it’s permissible on a case by case basis depending on your trustworthiness and whether or not the deal you’re looking into requires more thorough due diligence and discussion, but it’s rare and you need permission from the admins.

8 Likes

1 Like

We open all ticket on Swapd only as my work demands payment after work which is more risky to me TO WORK OFFLINE… we were in opposite timezone so the communication extends for days till we conclude on work. hence it was needed to fastern the communication to open the ticket on swapd.

Anyway learnt my lesson. Hope i GET IT BACK

1 Like

Hahahaha

1 Like

This rules are meant to protect you delays are better then loosing $$$

3 Likes

I deal with this a lot too. Off-site communication is definitely much faster. But you need to follow the rules.

He tried to scam me one time.
i tried to make him send me his ID to act that i’m sending him on western union so i can catch him.:joy:

1 Like

You can connect your telegram account with swapd and you will receive instant notification each time you will receive message on swapd. After that you can open swapd and reply, easy.

I do the same.

This guy is a known scammer for 3-4 years already.

Sorry for your loss, please next time use a trusted escrow service through SWAPD.

1 Like

SWAPD next time :sweat_smile: