Scammed by mr_rk_kumar (https://swapd.co/u/mr_rk_kumar)

@andrejsantos I read the entire convo. I would consider this very scammy behavior from @mr_rk_kumar for a few reasons

1. Your method / mentorship clearly didn’t work

2. You were very lazy on the mentorship aspect of it. Yes you sent info, but a mentorship is suppose to be you teaching and guiding him to be successful and doing whatever you can to ensure that happens, which wasn’t the case

3. You & your team tried to do it yourself on his page and wasn’t able to do it

4. You stopped providing support even though you promised 24/7 chat and call support.

5. You said this was 100% guaranteed

Therefore, I think you should provide a refund and also be barred from providing this service in the future. It’s not up to @SWAPD standards IMO.

9 Likes

My ex when she caught me cheating :point_up:

5 Likes

I am still trying to understand what this means :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

It means unexpected consequences from seemingly illogical actions.

1 Like

done, thanks for that.

1 Like

Thank you for the support! I read the reviews before purchasing, I thought he was a decent guy, I’ll even ignore the fact that he asked us to ask Swapd to skip the grace period.

I didn’t want to be the guy to ask for a refund before the 7-day period because I didn’t think he was a scammer. I should have been an ■■■■■■■ and asked for a refund in that period. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I asked him multiple times about the method other pages were using (vercel.app + linktree/buff.ly) he said that didn’t matter. While the pages usign that are making 500k-4mil traffic per month, and he is barely making 5k per month and lying that his servers are down from the traffic lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If you told me, I would teach mentorship for free. :joy:

2 Likes

coconut monkey

11 Likes

Coconut Money :moneybag:

4 Likes

coconut monkey

3 Likes

Coconut Monkey

4 Likes

Check DM Bro

This. @mr_rk_kumar, your VIP has been revoked, and the mentorship listing will be closed until you convince us that your accusor is wrong.

25 Likes

1 Like

@Mafia download

7 Likes

@mr_rk_kumar would mind explaining? We all waiting for coconut monkey

6 Likes

@mr_rk_kumar you can refund the guy and take down your mentorship post as no one will be buying it. It’s not about apology or scam or losing trust. It’s about the mentorship that you are offering and took monkey for… sorry money for*

6 Likes

1000$ for that? I feel bad for you man… hopefully he will refund you.

7 Likes