Scammed by mr_rk_kumar (https://swapd.co/u/mr_rk_kumar)

I bought his mentorship for 100% Guaranteed Make Money With Facebook & Website Monetisation | Content Arbitrage | Making Links Go Viral | Facebook ADs | Make Money Online {SwapD VIP Seller} ★

Once the transaction was clear with Swapd. He sent us 5 videos on how to create Facebook/Instagram ads. That’s it, that’s it I ■■■■ you not. I was in touch with him via Facebook, and all he said was, you need to boost a page to make it big and post consistently. That was the mentorship. I said okay, I spent 1000$+ to boost a page, and posted consistently and the maximum traffic I had was 100 pageviews in a day! He said the page is too small, you need to make it big.

Not even one link went viral in two months. We didn’t make even 10$ from ads in 2 months. He said okay, I will manage the page for you. He did ■■■■, he posted like twice a day and ruined our page, and the reach dropped significantly. We asked him to take this mentorship seriously and shared examples of other pages that were making massive traffic. He stopped responding on Messenger after I shared a screenshot of his website’s traffic. He makes ■■■■ traffic, less than 10k per month and he makes most of his money by selling this shitty mentorship. Beware because it’s not refundable. Check the websites he promotes on his deal on Similarweb, you will see for yourself that the traffic is less than 5k and he calls himself a Facebook and ads guru, don’t fall for it. 1000$ down the drain.

16 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

I almost bought it from him but luckily he didn’t convince me :joy: Did he not offer you a refund or a commercial gesture?

4 Likes

What :rofl:

7 Likes

4 Likes

I can share the chats from Facebook and see for yourself. He has not been responding to our messages for two weeks now. He claims in the deal you get 24/7h support.

Now he even insults me. Calling me a monkey. If you think telling someone to pay for likes, and just post consistently is “Mentorship”, then you’re in for a treat. I can tell you that for free.

As I said, don’t take my word for it. Go to https://similarweb.com/, and check the websites he has linked on his pages on his listing. See the traffic for yourself. He says he doesn’t give a refund. Swapd has a no-guarantee policy on mentorships.

But you see his professionalism from the way he responded to a complaint. He doesn’t respond to private messages, but responds if you inquire him for a different deal. Classic third-world country behavior.

14 Likes

3 Likes

Swapd has been a fun place that last few days

12 Likes

7 Likes

Do you have a rebuttal to these claims? @mr_rk_kumar

2 Likes

You’re welcome

@andrejsantos Please send all details including screenshots. If you’re right and you followed his course/mentorship to a T and it didn’t work out, then Swapd should protect you in this matter, regardless of the ticket terms, because his title says "100% guaranteed.

@mr_rk_kumar I take no sides. I like you and think you’re an honest guy, so I’ll reserve judgement until I see all details.

4 Likes

Welcome to 2024 Guru Entrepreneurship

16 Likes

Everyone is beefing LOL

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you , i will share everything tommrow by the way he blocked me on facebook :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s ok. Him blocking you does not mean he scammed you as he’s available here on Swapd for 24/7 support. Let’s stick to facts only.

5 Likes

1 Like

Well, he hasn’t responded to us on anything in the last 15 days. He was very responsive before we paid for the mentorship though.

Here’s the convo with him when we were inquiring about the mentorship.

Here are the “Steps 1-100” he talked about before we paid.

In total, 3 drive links. Here is the content:

Here’s the treatment we got after paying, literally we had to beg him for information.

He lies about his traffic too:

Here’s when he stopped responding to me and my work partner:

part_09

So have a look at the conversation, and let me know if you think this is the 100% guarantee mentorship he offers and if it’s worth it. Also, why would he want to skip the grace period?

2 Likes

bro you just gave everyone his IG. you should blur that