Scammed, Extorted & Life Ruined by IG scammer. I can no longer afford my mothers treatments.

I’m being extorted and scammed by someone trying to ruin my life while I try to take care of my sick motherI worked 4 years to grow an account to 200k, had it disabled and looked for a way to get it back. I had trouble having success here and trusted someone IG (something I did out of complete desperation). I am afraid to mention their name due to how hard they are coming after me but I can provide it to those who can potentially help in this situation.

In short, after I gave him the go ahead to work on the account, I got a reply from the OG email I sent to IG to appeal the ban. This had 0 to do with the supposed unbanner as it was a direct reply to MY EMAIL.

He claims “yes they only replied because of what I did” but it is 100% untrue as it was a response via the email I WROTE.

He then claimed he would blackmail and extort (which he is doing now) and tries to say the reason he is doing it is because he thinks I am the one scamming him. I have attached some convo’s for you to see the type of person he is. He has since disabled both my personal and business account, making it so I cannot make money while trying to support my sick mother.

I attached my emails in which got the account back, the email he sent that he claims got it back (false) as well as some text convos so you can see this piece of works way of opertating.

I don’t wish this pain on my worst enemy. Anyone that can fight fire with fire with me - please reach out.

Banning and extorting people with sick family during the holidays is sickening and I would like even a tiny bit of help to try and sleep better at night. I can’t tell you how badly this has detroyed me and my family as I was helping fund my moms treatments.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this. I think you should make their details public, so other people don’t get scammed and so they’ll leave you alone.

4 Likes