Scammer Alert - Baton Berisha now has a team of thieves

Yes some financial insitutions does not work with our country , reason is not safety but because we are a new state and we are not an Eu member yet.
So please read about kosovo and then talk.

It has nothing to do with that. We can still wire there, it’s just that the payments go through extra security checks, and it’s not because you’re not an EU member yet.

You should see how many Albanian scammers get caught on our end and THEN you should talk :slight_smile: I have every right to talk about this. As I’ve said before, I am not trying to attack everyone, but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder because you’re from Albania yourself. I understand, and I am sorry if I have offended you, but SWAPD became a safer place after we placed stronger limits on Albania (and other countries).

3 Likes

Dont restrict me bro 🥲

let us know if you got deleted his Accounts please :heart_eyes:
Good luck !

I posted this on another thread.

1 Like

Well it looks like you guys never bothered to take an legal action and contact the official authorities, i know some people from albania and kosovo who can take care about this issue in fact big issue. Contact everyone you know that has been scammed and already have enough proof and i’ll point you where to send it, directly to the authorities and if the proofs are strong enough believe me that there will be no 5k$ to save him from silencing anyone. It’s very easy for an legal team preferably from Europe to take place on this matter and send him behind bars very easily. As i stated proofs must be strong and detailed. Feel free to PM me…

2 Likes

Take legal action if you ever get scammed! It’s easy also contact authorities!

I was approached by the Instagram “attractive.vocals” to sell my page as well. They stopped replying when I asked about using a middle man or SWAPD.

1 Like

A new list with his Instagram pages

It’s crazy that he managed to steal a 5.9 million page, on top of a 4.5 million one

I still find it incredible that primitive minds like these people continue to deceive people…

By the way, I would like to give someone from this forum 1 million euros, talk to me privately and I’ll send it to you. You pay the transfer fees in advance huh :slight_smile:

One of my friends knows the previous owner of @hotvocals and he said that they didn’t steal @hotvocals. So that screenshot is most likely fake & doesn’t have access to all those accounts.

3 Likes

It most likely was taken by somebody else and claimed it as his own, he also sent me a paypal screenshot and video with very big numbers that my friend had sent him 2 weeks ago. He is just recycling screenshots and proofs to deceieve his victims

3 Likes

He has changed his method before he would use others id/passports then use it as he was the person so when he scammed the person he took the screenshot of their id was the person that scammed however it isn’t. Not sure if this method is still in use.

I think the least that can be done here is block his access to IG marketplaces.

here are some of his accounts:

perhaps spread the message to blacklist all of his Instagram Accounts.

1 Like

Baton Berisha… this guy? From refugee to driving force behind The Ivy Collection’s success | thewharf

Lol no he’s just a teenage scum

+377 44 398 762

That is his phone number, incase you’re looking for someone to bully.

He reached out to multiple accounts of mine.

He asks if account is for sale.
Then without asking for any insights he just provides an offer that is too high, if agreed he sends you over to whatsapp, so far it’s been only that number.

1 Like

This profile of him was just added: Account Suspended