Scammer Lil Haiti

I purchased a premium verified tiktok account from @Lilhaiti. 2 days later he pulled it back and played dumb saying it wasn’t him. He tried to charge me $8k to give it back and acting as if he was doing me a favor. In the following days he completely exposed himself with the screenshots he provided me when he was taking to his reps.

After doing some research he seems to be doing this to people offsite. He sells it then hits up his rep to pull it back. He has listed it on SWAPD many times months apart and he even tried to sell his personal Instagram account for $65k which he would have %100 pull back later. Instagram page 335k followers verified 65k

Avoid him he will scam you!

His Instagram: https://instagram.com/thereallilhaiti

He changed the @ and lost the badge but this is the current @ of the tiktok: Laugh Hard (@laughhard__) | TikTok

5 Likes

This is the funniest part :joy::joy::joy:

Hilarious.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4: what a nerd

Honestly if anyone is to buy a verified tik tok account nowadays it’s best to go with @madej the accounts may be smaller, but at least you don’t get screwed. I have never had any success with a big tik tok account in the millions of followers

2 Likes

love u bro

1 Like

What’s happening recently…

to be honest SWAPD admins do such a good job at taking care of these things that, this is more work for them truthfully…They’re just working overtime banning all the new scammers and dealing with problematic tickets. Its also kind of comical seeing what these scammers try to pull and then watching them get banned for x, y, or z lol

Whats with the surge of scams :pensive:

Yes, the SWAPD team Handled it very well like they always do. They also gave %30 of the total ticket from the victim fund which I was not expecting but very much appreciated.

4 Likes

I’m not blaming admins at all.

It just seems so regular lately. From new users etc and such a large influx

I dealt with a similar experience with a scammer just recently (in the mentorship section) and they handled it almost instantly. No place is perfect, but I think SWAPD is as close to it as it gets, love this place

This @Swapd guy is a remarkable leader who responds to the community’s needs with care and attention. The admins and staff here are also friendly and helpful. Swapd is the ultimate destination for a smooth and stress-free business experience.

4 Likes

What a loser

He sold the same page to me in july 2022.

@SWAPD then he pulled it back. And sold it again to @Worldstar

Now he is saying, I lost my phone and somebody else does :clown_face::skull:

@SWAPD can you please share his bank details? I’m going to file cyber fraud case.

1 Like

More people join = the more stories you will hear. We have well over 40 000 members now.

PM me.

And any other information your allowed to share, I’ll also like to file something. He’s in La, I go to LA frequently

2 Likes

Sarcasm well noted.

1 Like

Is it though? I liked it cause I thought it was sincere. :thinking:

2 Likes